Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stuttgart ain't gonna be happy

Default Stuttgart ain't gonna be happy

The Climate Lunatics Have a New Food Target

Katie Pavlich

April 17, 2023

They say flooded rice fields, which then naturally ferment hay and other plants, produce too much methane.
    Climate change lunatics who want to ban beef and force everyone to eat bugs have a new target.

According to AFP news, climate "scientists" are targeting rice farming as a "dangerous," emissions heavy practice. They say flooded rice fields, which then naturally ferment hay and other plants, produce too much methane.

According to National Geographic, rice is a main and key food source for 3.5 billion people.

"Rice is a food staple for more than 3.5 billion people around the world, particularly in Asia, Latin America, and parts of Africa. Rice has been cultivated in Asia for thousands of years. Scientists believe people first domesticated rice in India or Southeast Asia. Rice arrived in Japan in about 3,000 years ago. The Portuguese most likely introduced it into South America in the 16th century," the magazine reports. "Today, the world’s largest rice producers are China, India, and Indonesia. Outside of Asia, Brazil is the largest rice producer. Rice grows in warm, wet climates. It thrives in waterlogged soil, such as in the flood plains of Asian rivers like the Ganges and the Mekong. "Deepwater rice" is a variety of rice that is adapted to deep flooding, and is grown in eastern Pakistan, Vietnam, and Burma."

Meanwhile, Sri Lanka recently adopted a number of climate change policies on reducing fertilizer and caused a major food crisis.

"In April 2021, then-president Gotabaya Rajapaksa announced an abrupt ban on the import of chemical fertilisers to force the country of 22mn to embrace organic farming. The prohibition lasted only about six months, but analysts said the ill-fated policy not only stoked an economic crisis, it would leave Sri Lanka’s agricultural sector hobbled for years," the Financial Times reports. "Over the past 18 months, the country has become a cautionary tale for global agriculture. Vital inputs such as fuel and fertilisers are in short supply, with prices soaring. Yields from rice and other staples have halved in many areas and the once largely self-sufficient Indian Ocean island now depends on international aid to combat a hunger crisis."

There's no doubt a new climate attack on rice will have a catastrophic impact.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...arget-n2622039

Fuk them idiots
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Asia says "Ho Mi Saki"

About like trying to manage deer on a property while all your neighbors are shooting cow horns. Ain't gonna happen.

And I’m betting, that as usual, only America needs to stop rice farming. China will not be affected, because like everything else, China is a “developing country”. Wher are all the aliens to abduct people at when you need them?

I think the democrats put stuff like this out there to get a reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Asia says "Ho Mi Saki"
    Well no see it’s different because it’s different.
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler

Quote Originally Posted by Moose843 View Post
    And I’m betting, that as usual, only America needs to stop rice farming. China will not be affected, because like everything else, China is a “developing country”. Wher are all the aliens to abduct people at when you need them?
    And then we'll be buying it from them.......

How long til this gets tied back to DJT?
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

If they who are about to protest rice growin would quit breathing ,it would help a lot with CO2 levels.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Quote Originally Posted by HARV View Post
    If they who are about to protest rice growin would quit breathing ,it would help a lot with CO2 levels.
    LOL agreed

Is this a potential get out of jail free card for CO2 emissions (methane traps 80% more heat)?

just one more thing to influence the food supply hysterics.

I remember when it was cow farts, like not too distant in the past.
    (i say keep the rice, but the soy is what needs to go)

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post
    And then we'll be buying it from them.......
    Bingo!

The international cabal is in the process of orchestrating a world wide food shortage. Killing the farmers in Holland who is a major exporter, banning cows, banning fertilizer, now rice a staple for the world. The nitrogen ban in Holland will drive out over 1/3 of the farmers. The aim is no food to export only enough food for local use.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/dianafu...h=22f04a24d7ac
    Last edited by centurian; 04-17-2023 at 02:42 PM.

victory garden time
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I would bet that flooded corn (not a normal agricultural practice) does the same thing.

Maybe they should look at that.....
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

They are not just looking to make everyone not in the cabal just ordinary 3rd world peasants but to stave out the unproductive half of the world.