Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Prayers for Fuzzy

Heard about this in church yesterday morning. We are right down the road in Rowesville. Happy to help out in any way I can. As you said, material possessions can be replaced. I am glad none of you were hurt.

Tripp, I have lots of girls clothes for a 9 year old on down. I am glad to help in any way I can. I’m also an insurance agent(not a real one), so I am glad to deal with them, if that takes something off of your plate. I’m also glad to send your family some Briny Swine and edisto seafood to keep them fed. Please let this community know how we can help.

ETA, I also have a silly amount of toys, extra bikes, scooter, etc.
    Last edited by trkykilr; 04-17-2023 at 09:00 AM.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Man so sorry Fuzzy!
    Alright SCDUCKS its our time to shine as we have so many times in the past! Lets get something together to help this family!

So sorry Tripp. I'll be glad to contribute in any way
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Dangit man.

Get a list together. Some sizes and preferences.

If ya'll want/need a place to stay and get organized, Fort Kickass is at your disposal. I have wifi there now, so you could work remote.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

I just texted Tripp asking for immediate needs aside from the obvious being clothes. Will post up the sizes once I get a reply, then we can all get to work.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 04-17-2023 at 09:49 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Here to help any way I can
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Gut_Pile View Post
    Here to help any way I can
    Do not accept a pair of socks from this man
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Now that's funny ^

Tripp responded to say they are staying at their river house, so they're not outdoors.

He added that they have clothing handled as well. Told him we were standing by if he decided to share sizes so we could get to work on helping meet the need.

His only request was for us to continue praying for his family right now, especially the girls.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

One of his girls is a softball player that is friends with my daughter, she lost all her rings and medals. I’m going to try and contact usssa and top gun to see if by chance they have any of the rings from past tournaments leftover so we can get her rings and medals back
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

Fuzzy, I hate to hear this.

Prayers for you and the family!

i was just thinking, I needed to thin my clothes in my closet.
    Please let us know if you need anything

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpknocker View Post
    One of his girls is a softball player that is friends with my daughter, she lost all her rings and medals. I’m going to try and contact usssa and top gun to see if by chance they have any of the rings from past tournaments leftover so we can get her rings and medals back
    What age is she? That stuff isn't cheap. Glad to help with any gear I got kicking around that
    my kid has outgrown. Bats, gloves and who know what else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

Damn hate to read stuff like this!
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.