Thread: Howard Lever

Default Howard Lever

An old friend of many here has passed away on Sunday.

He helped with the Delta chapter here along with the Flyway Foundation and on the duck run.

Howard has had health issues with his heart for a long time. When I saw him at the classic he was getting around in a wheel chair. He said he just couldn't walk as much as he wanted.

God bless Howard.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Good man, Howard. Sorry to hear it RP...

RIP. He was a great guy.

Indeed, he was a good man. RIP

Ole Howard. Have some fond memories of him from the Columbia Delta days. Didn't realize he passed.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Sorry to hear that. Howard was a fine fella. My prayers are with his family.

Still kind of shocked. RP please let me know if any arraignments. He was always there if you asked for help.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Here ya go Justin.

Services for Howard Sherwood Lever, 62, of 157 Maplewood Drive, Lexington, SC, will be held Monday, April 17th at 1 PM at Moseley’s Funeral Home, 914 Meeting Street, West Columbia, SC. The family will receive family and friends at 12 PM, one hour prior to the service. Interment will follow at 3:00 PM at Fort Jackson National Cemetary, 4710 Percival Road, Columbia, SC.

In lieu of flowers, we ask that memorials be made to NWTF in memory of Howard Lever, in honor of NWTFSC. 770 Augusta Road, Edgefield, SC 29824 or to the South Carolina Waterfowl Association, 9833 Old River Rd, Pinewood, SC 29125.
    \"If they don\'t hatch, they don\'t fly south\"

amen to all this.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Ole Howard. Have some fond memories of him from the Columbia Delta days. Didn't realize he passed.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Same here. Good fella and really enjoyed talking to him back in the day. Hate to see the news.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Howard was one of the good guys. He was a lot of fun to be around and helped on our NWTF committee in Columbia for a long time. He was also a good customer at my business. I am sorry to hear this and wish his family peace.
    I only hunt on days that end in "y"!