Thread: Some Spring Break Fun!

Default Some Spring Break Fun!

Finally got some good help lighting some fires! This is what it is all about for me! Seeing fire move across the landscape through the eyes of a child is to see it for the first time all over again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Wonderful.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I'm completely ignorant on this so consider that as I'm asking this... but I recall people all up in arms because they usually burn public National Forests in the spring when it's peak turkey nesting season because the employees take leave in the winter.

Was that a factor you considered on the timing of your burn? Again, no judgement from me, just curious.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 04-12-2023 at 08:33 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft