Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brian needs animal fats

Look at you grabbing some random text off the interwebs with no source for validity then using it to support your position.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Plants for a healthy heart; animal fats, particularly those from fish, for a healthy brain.

https://hubermanlab.com/

Here ya go. Guy has a ton of information on diet. You want to learn more. All information is backed up by studies and guy will even correct information when it is proven to be false or mislead from a study. So far from any of the information I have gotten from this podcast and reading into any of the studies seems to be solid stuff. All you need. Close thread.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Huberman is legit. He still takes a little while to catch up to (or be able to publicly acknowledge/promote) certain concepts because of being governed by the establishment (example below), but ahead of the curve on almost everything.

Last edited by everlast; 04-13-2023 at 10:47 AM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Look at you grabbing some random text off the interwebs with no source for validity then using it to support your position.
    I should;ve footnoted the Brain that said it.
    His name is Brian.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    His name is Brian.
    Are you sure? I thought it was his friend, Biggus Dickus.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton