Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brian needs animal fats

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie Glover View Post
    Who is Brian? Seriously, am I the only one that is reading the subject line properly? Wait, do I need more animal fat? Dammit, so many questions. MG
    Quote Originally Posted by HARV View Post
    Brian , you know , Brian . My brian thrives on animal fats I must be a genius by now.
    I think Brian won a Nobel prize or something. Smart fella that Brian is
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

I wouldn't draw a correlation between vegan diets and being crazy, except that I think most of the people who choose that diet are already crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    I think Brian won a Nobel prize or something. Smart fella that Brian is
    Someone's brother would debate Brian into the fetal position.
    Last edited by everlast; 04-11-2023 at 11:05 AM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    You don't read anybody's links on any topic and you are calling for open mindedness? Quit hitting on the nitrous, Doc.
    see? its beyond comprehension. my mind is more open by not going down rabbit holes. its either a catch 22 or occam's razor or one of them things....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    The good thing is no one even has to look at the evidence. You typically provide the strongest argument against a plant based diet with your infantile reasoning (in)ability
    you realize i eat meat, right?

and your thought process on certain states and mental illness is a poorly formed argument.

(and brian/brain was something I was gonna let pass, MG)

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    you realize i eat meat, right?

and your thought process on certain states and mental illness is a poorly formed argument.

(and brian/brain was something I was gonna let pass, MG)
    You need more animal fats

Last edited by Glenn; 04-11-2023 at 11:24 AM.

oh i get it...

and I read the psych today article. too bad its not what everlast thought it was. she even makes fun of her title....but I guess everlast just read the title and didnt make it to the end.

if anyone actually wants to discuss this stuff, please read that article.
    oh and eat your seafood. she isnt talking about land animals.
    buzzkill, huh?

damn at all these facts. it sure gets confusing.
    but damn you gotta love this place when you can post and link that no one reads and have bandwagon jumpers talk about their bacon and lab work....

oops. nice bacon picture, though, fish. congrats on your nitrite/nitrate rich meal,

Nitrate free bacon or bust
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Who is Brian? Seriously, am I the only one that is reading the subject line properly? Wait, do I need more animal fat? Dammit, so many questions. MG
    I think it's 2thDoc's brother...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Because you eat animal fats.

On average, its takes 5-7 years for the common folk to catch up to these thought processes; longer in heavily fluoridated areas.

Set a reminder to refer back to this thread in 12 years
    -Samuel Adams

It seems the original poster needs more animal fat in their diet.

.if anyone actually wants to discuss this stuff, please read that article.
    oh and eat your seafood. she isnt talking about land animals.
    buzzkill, huh?
    You can cherry pick and point out insignificant holes in whatever story you're telling yourself that you're proving or disproving, the point that seems to have eluded you is that the brain, aka Brian, needs things that can't be found in plants or a plant based diet.

Last time I checked, lobsters fall under the animalia kingdom. So what fact are you under the impression you proved?
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    It seems the original poster needs more animal fat in their diet.
    Apparently you'll need to qualify that statement with the full taxonomy of the animal in question or someone will call it out as incorrect and duped the uninformed into believing he made a point.
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    You can cherry pick and point out insignificant holes in whatever story you're telling yourself that you're proving or disproving, the point that seems to have eluded you is that the brain, aka Brian, needs things that can't be found in plants or a plant based diet.

Last time I checked, lobsters fall under the animalia kingdom. So what fact are you under the impression you proved?
    ummmm. you need to read it again

You beat me to it.

Too much work to participate in a smart person discussion. Or is this even such an event?
    Last edited by Black Bart; 04-11-2023 at 01:29 PM.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Too much work to participate in a smart person discussion. Or is this even such an event?
    one legged ass kicking contest

"Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

“It’s complex, but there’s no question, all the data supports that eating more of a plant-based diet is cardio-protective. The only two doctors who have looked at cardiovascular disease reversal, Esselstyn and Ornish, both used a whole food, plant-based diet regimen. It works. And there are a lot of reasons that it works. One of the reasons it works is that the two things that increase your serum cholesterol levels – and there’s some debate about this and you’ll see some nonsense, really, on social media – our understanding is that dietary cholesterol, primarily saturated fat, elevate your serum cholesterol level, your blood cholesterol levels. Dietary cholesterol is only found in animal products. Plants don’t make cholesterol.”
    chew on that