Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Now Bud Light??

I’m just going to pretend I didn’t see this thread.

I’ll tell y’all…a mango white claw is hard to beat….not with food of course….that’s Miller time
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

I boycott bud products simply for how they taste. I’ve had gallons of that swill lifetime. No regrets but I ain’t going back either.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Y’all gonna quit breathing air next because some of it mighta come outta Nancy Pelosi’s asshole?
    only you…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    You with the Jupiter Coyote. Reminds of the Music Farm.

#discohell
    Music Farm was like shooting fish in a barrel. Good times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

I saw David Allan Coe at the music farm, around '97. All kinda weird, that man i was a sloppy mess.. mumbled a few lines, threw some shot glasses at the crowd, and tried to sing some Pantera..It was kinda awkward, and he had transformed into the wrastling guy they called the Undertaker.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 04-03-2023 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pee dee View Post
    I’ll tell y’all…a mango white claw is hard to beat….not with food of course….that’s Miller time
    Miller is catering to feminists now, so there’s that.
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Bud Light is manufactured to taste like ball sweat. They absolutely know their target demographic.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Natty Lights are for the broke and the age mediums of 26 to 36 of goofy looking white boys who want to relive their glory days of when they paid people to be friends in a frat because they couldn't stand alone.
    Glad to know that after all these years, I still fit in this demographic. Except for the frat boy part. During my brief stint in college, I was a GDI.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

It’s clear that the real men of genius are no longer in charge at AB.

I saw David Allan Coe at the music farm, around '97. All kinda weird, that man i was a sloppy mess.. mumbled a few lines, threw some shot glasses at the crowd, and tried to sing some Pantera..It was kinda awkward, and he had transformed into the wrastling guy they called the Undertaker.
    Y'all remember Jump Little Children and the Blue Dogs? JLC was overrated, but the Blue Dogs were legit.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    It’s clear that the real men of genius are no longer in charge at AB.
    A lot of foreign influence at AB these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Gut_Pile View Post
    Natural Light is the best beer that has ever been made
    This

They knew that the hipster beer shit was going around, and they couldn't beat it with what they had. That's why they began buying it, but there has been blow back from the nerdier kinds on breweries that sold out. Now they're into rtd cans, liqour. Canteen, Cutwater, and Nutrl are not competing with High noons. Highnoons have it, 16 million cases last year, beat Titos I think, but there have been a bunch released that are kinda watering it down. They are to me and a few others are going to be the most polarizing products in this state over the next few years.
    You have now mentioned something I dont even know about. Clearly aliens and conspiracy theorist dont consume this stuff. What is "Highnoons"? They cant be good. But why are they polarizing?
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    OH my gosh there is another video of this dude in the bath tub. I cant believe Bud Light did this. I think most people like myself held off to be sure it wasnt an April Fools joke because it came out on Sat.

This is insane. Forget the mental illness part of this. Who is at Bud Light that is making these decisions. I cant believe this or these people aren't fired by this am. People who drink Bud Light are freaking out all over the net this am. I'm going to have to sell my stock its gonna tank. What the hell were they thinking.

So, the guy that put this on YouTube is so "disgusted, " and it's "mental illness," but the first thing he did was haul ass to YouTube so he could get some views and make money off of it. Kind of hypocritical to me.

If you don't like it, don't watch it. If you have a problem with attention whores, don't give them attention.
    "Mother Nature and Father Time- still undefeated."

He works at The Daily Wire. It’s his job.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    Glad to know that after all these years, I still fit in this demographic. Except for the frat boy part. During my brief stint in college, I was a GDI.
    Right there with you Ralph. The phone jockey will show up too.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

We need some emojis we can add to comments….I just laughed out loud at fish
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung