Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 870 20ga

Default 870 20ga

I bought a Remington 870 express magnum 20ga from someone on here around 10-12 years ago. Like a fool I sold it shortly after. Finally convinced that guy to sell it back to me. Picked it back up today. Man, its been a long time coming, and makes me miss an old pump gun. 28 barrel with wood stocks 870 is hard to beat. I may just try and kill a turkey with it this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

Hard to beat that. Love an 870
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

I have 4 of them and seeing your post was hoping to have 5 lol,,, didn’t even look where it was posted. Lol . But I agree I love an 870 20ga
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpknocker View Post
    I have 4 of them and seeing your post was hoping to have 5 lol,,, didn’t even look where it was posted. Lol . But I agree I love an 870 20ga
    I thought the same thing. I have 870s coming out of my ears but it's hard to pass up a deal on one.

If I told you what I paid for it, when I originally bought it off ScDucks, itd make you mad. Lol

"Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

Last “new” 870 I bought was at Walmart for $239
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

Ha, I thought another one was for sale too... My son and I just had the discussion. We are going turkey hunting this weekend and I asked him what gun was using. He quickly said his 20ga 870. During this past duck season he took possession of my 12 ga. They are hard to beat.

A pump shotgun is for rookies and/or poor people. Aint nobody got time to be cycling shells when you can buy a gun that does it for you. Im not even gonna act like owning an 870 is cool
    Last edited by jevans; 03-30-2023 at 09:13 PM.

Needing a second shell is for rookies.

Until you whiff on the heater for strike one.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by jevans View Post
    A pump shotgun is for rookies and/or poor people. Ain’t nobody got time to be cycling shells when you can buy a gun that does it for you. I’m not even gonna act like owning an 870 is cool
    Yes, we probably all have autos, but everyone should have an 870
    Last edited by Stumpknocker; 03-31-2023 at 05:06 AM.
    Rubberhead

I laid $11 more than that yesterday. I got it off SCDucks originally I think for $100 or $125 from someone around Columbia

A pump shotgun is for rookies and/or poor people. Aint nobody got time to be cycling shells when you can buy a gun that does it for you. Im not even gonna act like owning an 870 is cool

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Default 870 20ga

I paid $11 more than that yesterday. I got it off SCDucks originally I think for $100 or $125 from someone around Columbia

Last edited by billbuster84; 03-31-2023 at 06:09 AM.

A pump shotgun is for rookies and/or poor people. Ain’t nobody got time to be cycling shells when you can buy a gun that does it for you. I’m not even gonna act like owning an 870 is cool
    Short stroker, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Short stroker, eh?
    That's what happens with a Browning BPS.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

I own four wingmasters, none made before 1980, they have pretty lines.. I'm not touching a plain newer 870.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 03-31-2023 at 11:07 AM.

an 870 is a decent pump gun but it does not compete with the best pump ever made
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

m12.. I remember being a kid and watching my dad hold that trigger down and pump..

I still own a youth remake of one, an old DU gun.