Thread: Shoutout to Momarsh

Default Shoutout to Momarsh

Had a weld break on one of the legs on my momarsh dog stand last weekend during a tower shoot. Sent pics to Momarsh customer service and filled out a form. 20 minutes later I had a reply that a new set of legs was on its way and would be here Friday. Nice to find great customer service is still out there.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BCR3; 03-30-2023 at 08:46 AM.

I too had an issue and was pleased with the experience. It's a small company. Unless something changed there's one dude that handles the warranty, exchanges, etc for them. After an issue with the locking mechanism for my stand he and I ended up on the phone and spent 20 or so minutes just talking duck hunting stuff.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

If Ira is still running the show, he's one top notch fella!

I bought a full size momarsh layout blind, I think it was around $300 - $400, about 6 years ago. I was pumped, I had a field that mallards used to love, but they never wanted to be near the pit, and another field with no pit at all. I had been hunting in regular layout blinds getting soaked every hunt. I was going to be high and dry, concealed, and all was good. I put it together on my porch the day it arrived, one of the plastic hinges on the arm that was pretty important broke after hardly putting any pressure on it, I hadn't even been in the blind yet. Called them, they confirmed my order, and said that will be $20 + shipping. Last MoMarsh product I bought, and that blind weighed a metric ton when it was grassed and wet ... I can't remember if I threw it away or gave it away, I ended up loathing that damn thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunning Bird View Post
    If Ira is still running the show, he's one top notch fella!
    Momarsh was acquired by Higdon a few years ago. He is still involved in design however.
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans