Thread: Trans people and IQ

Default Trans people and IQ

Health Secretary Levine blocked release of federal report confirming fluoride in US tap water lowers children’s IQ

https://open.substack.com/pub/hillmd...utm_medium=web
    Last edited by everlast; 03-29-2023 at 05:51 AM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

i'm sure as hell not reading that but how come it isnt TikTok instead of flouride?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I thought TikTok and fluoride were interchangeable.

It's amazing how much this regime wants to hide and then lengths it will go to in order to do so. Why are they scared of info? Just put it out there and let people decide.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    It's amazing how much this regime wants to hide and then lengths it will go to in order to do so. Why are they scared of info? Just put it out there and let people decide.
    They are only pawns in the tooth industrial complex! Big dentist runs the show. follow the Fluoride
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Share this with friends who were raised on filtered water. They might have the capacity to be see the correlations.
    Last edited by everlast; 03-29-2023 at 12:10 PM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Wish they could figure out how to put some thing cool in the water. Like weed, for instance. I'd surely get my (8) glasses a day.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Psylocibin in the water; we'd all be geniuses and there would be no war.
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    Share this with friends who were raised on filtered water. They might have the capacity to be see the correlations.
    ha
    there is no such thing
    fluoride is in nature.

keep trying though

Opium is also in nature. Does that mean that the brain function of habitual pill poppers isn't negatively impacted?
    Last edited by everlast; 03-29-2023 at 12:53 PM.
    -Samuel Adams

find someone who cares or has read your link

i dont know a soul on this planet that hasnt ingested fluoride so to say it "confirms" lowering kids IQs is a tad much.

now if you want to say kids IQs are declining with each generation, I'm here for you.
    maybe its the oxygen.
    or social media
    or fluoride.

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    Health Secretary Levine blocked release of federal report confirming fluoride in US tap water lowers children’s IQ

https://open.substack.com/pub/hillmd...utm_medium=web
    How about folks that handle it 8 or so hours per day? How about those guys?
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

The detriments of that scenario are on full display here daily.
    Last edited by everlast; 03-29-2023 at 02:20 PM.
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i'm sure as hell not reading that but how come it isnt TikTok instead of flouride?
    No shit! Nothing against the original post...hell, I haven't even read it, but a big thanks to Toof for pointing out the forest hiding in-and-amongst the trees,
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Wish they could figure out how to put some thing cool in the water. Like weed, for instance. I'd surely get my (8) glasses a day.
    Adderal. Welfare would no longer be necessary.

Meh

We did all that in pez dispensers back during ww2 and after Germans British did too

I’d be more in favor of coke

Get the good stuff Lehder was importing medical grade.

Maybe just put back in soft drink or adult beverage
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot