Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: School Shooting

I just posted the video to show what the conspiracy is

I didn’t say I agreed
    With anything.

But the original post left such vagueness I filled in the gaps.

Matter of fact I would discourage any discourse that suggests this is fake or a false flag.

This was pure madness by an pshyco. Her and her deviant friends are mentally I’ll
    And need to be locked away in an insane asylum.

Back to the drug aspects.
    There are men on here whom have done real steroids for working out and can testify roid rage is a real thing.

It is usually in the moment Chris Benoit comes to mind.

But you start throwing massive amounts of test at a woman?

You may end up with a beard and more muscle mass but how do their brains handle massive amounts of test?

Was this a roid rage?
    I doubt it they are all mentally I’ll but I bet it didn’t help.
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 03-31-2023 at 01:43 PM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

As a side note it’s still illegal to get test winstraw hell Stallone got busted with human growth hormone. He got out with a fine.

The point is the stuff out for low T isn’t what or at least in volume what body builders are using.

There are reasons why they are illegal.

I promise it isn’t because “they” are worried about you out competing folks in sports events and or your cholesterol levels.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

After reading through the majority of this ridiculousness, I’ve come to the conclusion that Clipped is not just a troll, it’s a plant…a mole. They are trying to get folks on here to say things that could/will prompt a visit in the future. It’s being added to my ignore list; keep engaging with this dipshit at your own peril.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

The above post purposely assigned Clipped some pronouns that make no f’n sense to illustrate the importance of accurate communication.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

You are probably right....

But either those whom think bullying causes any of this needs to go back to when you could still inject some humor. You got Jenifer Aniston pointing out "Friends" wouldnt be able to be made in todays PC environment. Friends???? I dont like tv unless it's political debates, but dang Friends??? Its a mindless waste of time that had some punch lines in it.

Chris Rock had something to say about the school shootings back in the day, and bullying. And putting bullets on lay away...... Pointing out the parents are to blame!!!!

**Do not open this at work or turn the volume up if your are concerned about profanity around kids.**

Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot