Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: School Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Clippedtoe View Post
    Saying it doesn’t cause mental illness period is an eqaually as wide brush. My argument is that is not true. I never said everyone who was bullied develops a mental illness, but to say it isn’t capable of such is simply not true.
    Not everyone who is bullied is mentally ill as well as not all mentally ill suffered bullies.
    Last edited by centurian; 03-30-2023 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    A globalist president from either party is a Manchurian Candidate. That includes Barry and the Bushes.
    I swear, with the last three decades worth, I think Manchurian Candidate should be reclassified as a Documentary, not a fiction..
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    I swear, with the last three decades worth, I think Manchurian Candidate should be reclassified as a Documentary, not a fiction..
    We do seem to get stuck with the most worthless candidates and elect the most worthless dredge every election cycle.

Saying it doesn’t cause mental illness period is an eqaually as wide brush. My argument is that is not true. I never said everyone who was bullied develops a mental illness, but to say it isn’t capable of such is simply not true.
    i'm saying it
    they had a mental illness beforehand.
    Glad you backtracked though.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

w33kender with the Hobbesian dystopia reference and then runny shit in the next post....
    i had to laugh

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    Not everyone who is bullied is mentally ill as well as not all mentally ill suffered bullies.
    He made a somewhat accurate analogy to addiction, but that was problematic as well. Addiction is a disease that is self-inflicted; the pleasure center in my brain is a massively dominant structure but it could be that I created it. Am I predisposed to addiction or did I build that perfect beast with barley pop, Mexican firewater, and hippie hay?

Do depressives create or unintentionally maintain their own troubled mental state? I know personally that depression/rage are compounded by lacking the tools to address its causes and my reaction to outward forces, a tendency to cling to bad memories/experiences rather than analyzing them and putting them in persepctive.

how come no one I grew up with was bullied into mental illness?
    I'll hang up and listen....

(hint: the answer is fluoride)

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    w33kender with the Hobbesian dystopia reference and then runny shit in the next post....
    i had to laugh
    Dad once told my oldest brother he had "runny shit for morals." It made quite an impression and yes, I laughed my ass off at the time.

I learned about Hobbes in a 17th century british lit class. The state as the ultimate end and every citizen's job to get in step. Hobbes' generation lived on a slippery slope and therefore wasn't afraid of it. Who was king often determined which religious group's members got burnt at the stake. I can understand his desire for secular order, but today we can see that his world in action wouldn't be a good place for civil liberties and dissent.

Well I would say then explain to me how Biden got all the votes he did, but you will go off on some voter fraud conspiracy.
    I don't do conspiracies, But I did see just this week where the government released its data on the 2020 election that says the US had 168,000,000 registered voters in 2020 and around a 66.8% voter turnout. Now my dumb redneck math tells me that should be around 112,224,000 votes cast in the election. Now if Trump got 74,223,369 votes, tell me how many Biden got.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpmaster View Post
    I don't do conspiracies, But I did see just this week where the government released its data on the 2020 election that says the US had 168,000,000 registered voters in 2020 and around a 66.8% voter turnout. Now my dumb redneck math tells me that should be around 112,224,000 votes cast in the election. Now if Trump got 74,223,369 votes, tell me how many Biden got.
    Biden just got the ones he needed in the electoral state counts. The ones he needed.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Quote Originally Posted by jevans View Post
    Hahaha! This will be the most under appreciated post on here for a long time. Lol
    If he tells me to go out there, a picture will definitely be taken in front of that sign

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie Glover View Post
    It has been reported that in his/her manifesto that she passed on another target because of security there and then chose this place because she attended there and had issues with how she was treated. The footage is coming out now and is chilling. MG
    They always prey on the least among us, just like Bowl-Cut Boy did. They wouldn't dare mess with alphas.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

I was blessed to know Clementa Pinckney for many years. Sad day when I took my family to pay our respects and add to the pile of flowers at Mother Emanuel.

Very fine man. Hard to explain to my girls about evil. They get it now. It surrounds us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Ghost View Post
    If he tells me to go out there, a picture will definitely be taken in front of that sign

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It was on Google some ass hole jumped the fence ran over dropped a pin
    Cussed me out for stopping them

I told you to ask!

PM me!

I need to weed eat under the one sign. I usually get folks whom fish to do that for me. I even give them the weed eater to use!
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 03-30-2023 at 02:28 PM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Mass shootings sure do seem to crop up when the Democrats have some other more dangerous things to deflect - like ChinaGate/ UkraineGate / InflationGate/ TreasonGate....
    Stuff seems coincidental 'til it's not.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpmaster View Post
    Please dont use hard numbers and facts. Safe Space toes may call you a conspiracy theorist.

Ray Charels in a dark basement with sunglasses on could see what happened. Dont you dare suggest that the "Big Guy" didnt win, forget fair and square.

I dont care if you hated Trump or Biden, what happened in 2020 was a travesty and a sad declaration of how far our ability to use the utility to elect our representatives has slipped from our grasp!

I'll also say ever sense the inception of the use of electronic ballot machines has certainly increased the time it takes to count votes. Hell, when it was paper it was much faster. The argument was the "new" electronic machines would be faster more secured. Then we have 8 year olds cracking the "safety mechanisms" in less than 30 seconds. We have other folks able to display the ability to daisy chain said units once hacked, and make them do at will what is asked of a binary machine.

But you are a conspiracy theorist. You have counted votes.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    how come no one I grew up with was bullied into mental illness?
    I'll hang up and listen....
    That’s a small sample size when comparing it to the rest of the country and the truth is they did you just don’t want to admit it. But you also didn’t have to deal with cyber bullying which is a whole different subject.

https://madmaxworld.tv/watch?id=6425...e41f5e708ab2c6

https://madmaxworld.tv/watch?id=6425...e41f5e708ab2c6

Yes, it's Alex Jones, at the end.

SafeSpaceToes, please tell me how bullying causes this.

This is pure evil, and it's coming for our kids. Keep saying its bullying. It is flat out evil, masquerading as some cross dressing demon and clown!

They declare our kids belong to them and they are coming for them.

Then they think they are going to convert us.

They may have succeeded in brain washing you, but they have a ways to go on the rest of us.
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 03-30-2023 at 02:51 PM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Sw338, if the whole country votes in favor of that you just need to be tolerant of it…