Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: School Shooting

I will say this, it's hard to read that bullshit they're saying. I'd like to oblige the comments by sending their chicklets scattering across their floor.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

I think the left-wing tweets/comments are eerily parallel to southern democrat newspapers that seemed to rationalize racial murders in the 1950's - 1970's. These newspaper editors were embarrassed by racial violence but gave the perps cover a bit by blaming outside agitators, etc.

The rationale also reminds me of rape apologists saying, "She was asking for it."

To cleaify my response to silent was against the statement that all trans are mentally ill. You might have that opinion but that doesn’t make it true. Of course someone who shots up a school is not sane.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    Would you trust today's doctors to be impartial in declaring a trans person sane? You should not.

The first one who bucked the trend for obvious signs of mental illness would find his life and practice ruined by a protesting mob and the mother's of America on Facebook, which may be redundant.
    Yes, they only one legally able to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    The rationale also reminds me of rape apologists saying, "She was asking for it."
    I am big fan of your thought processes. I mentioned this same thing to someone in the office a second ago.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by Clippedtoe View Post
    To cleaify my response to silent was against the statement that all trans are mentally ill. You might have that opinion but that doesn’t make it true. Of course someone who shots up a school is not sane.
    In any other context, a person believing to be someone they are not is a psychosis.

Yes, they only one legally able to do so.
    Bowing to popular myth may be legal, but my statement involved impartiality. Political pressure and intimidation isn't the atmosphere for a scientific diagnosis/impartiality.

And I know several. They're nuckin' futs, I tell you.

Mentally sane people don't chop their dicks off.

Quote Originally Posted by Cwaysvt View Post
    I wouldn’t challenge the logic with this one. He’s demonstrated he simply doesn’t have any numerous times.
    Preach.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Woodie View Post
    Preach.
    Why because I don’t suck trumps dick. While also choosing to recognize the ideals of the other half of the country, even though I might not agree. I believe in compromising with the other half as they should get to choose the direction this country goes in as well.

Why because I don’t suck trumps dick. While also choosing to recognize the ideals of the other half of the country, even though I might not agree. I believe in compromising with the other half as they should get to choose the direction this country goes in as well.
    Compromising our morals and God given rights is a great idea....

What in the world does this have to do with Trump?

Compromising with them involves doing what they tell you to. In this case, Use their correct pronouns. Call them by what they identify. Allow them to mutilate children. Allow them to discuss this mess with your children. The party of tolerance has NONE for anyone who disagrees with them. But yet I still pray for their salvation most nights.

It’s almost surreal to have these conversations.
    And I’m not budging.

Compromising our morals and God given rights is a great idea....
    Tell me again how someone else getting a sex change compromises your go given rights? Or if someone chooses to homosexual, or get an abortion for that matter.
    Last edited by Clippedtoe; 03-28-2023 at 04:01 PM.

Compromising with them involves doing what they tell you to. In this case, Use their correct pronouns. Call them by what they identify. Allow them to mutilate children. Allow them to discuss this mess with your children. The party of tolerance has NONE for anyone who disagrees with them. But yet I still pray for their salvation most nights.

And I’m not budging.
    One could argue that they should have the right to choose not to live the life in Christianity that you do. Nor should they have to follow the morals that it sets out. This country is one of many religions and should not base decisions on religion. What’s so wrong about some wanting to use different pronouns it’s a word.
    Last edited by Clippedtoe; 03-28-2023 at 04:01 PM.

Have you met "the other half." I couldn't disagree with you more. Keep compromising until our country and my God has been obliterated from our society? No thanks.
    Carolina Counsel

And I’m not budging.
    He summed it up better than I could.

I don't care one bit if some mentally deranged person wants to mutilate their own body. The problem is asking everyone else to go along with it. As far as abortion goes, murdering unborn children is everyone's business.

One could argue that they should have the right to choose not to live the life in Christianity that you do. Nor should they have to follow the morals that it sets out. This country is one of many religions and should not base decisions on religion. What’s so wrong about some wanting to use different pronouns it’s a word.
    If the majority votes to ban all guns tomorrow would you go along with it?

And I’m not budging.
    See to me this is the line of thinking that gets us no where as a country and only leads to more division.

If the majority votes to ban all guns tomorrow would you go along with it?
    If it went through the proper government Channels and the constitution was ratified appropriately, then yes, I would have to bite that bullet.
    Last edited by Clippedtoe; 03-28-2023 at 04:07 PM.