Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: School Shooting

Default School Shooting

Shooting in Nashville a few hours after Chinese bank confirms Biden financial records……paging SilentWeapon

He must be busy constructing his chicken condo. I haven't seen him post in a couple days was starting to wonder about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Boduke View Post
    He must be busy constructing his chicken condo. I haven't seen him post in a couple days was starting to wonder about him.
    I figured that brush pile in front of his dock was keeping him busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Boduke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Woodie View Post
    I figured that brush pile in front of his dock was keeping him busy.
    Maybe between the two he’ll take another few years worth of hiatus
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

So, I’m confused. With all the media trying to be politically correct and using this sick POS’s preferred pronouns, I’m confused. So, simple question to clear this up…did the evil fuck have a penis or a vagina?
    Last edited by WhitewaterDuck; 03-27-2023 at 08:45 PM.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Born female. Died female.

Hopefully died painfully and female.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Original target had security, this one.didn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by CurLee View Post
    Born female. Died female.
    Thought it was other way around? This one hit a little close to home- my nephew had one of the deceased older siblings in his class. His school is 5 mins away from Covenant.

I'm lurking.

This is a pure tragedy. These kids didnt deserve this.

This is why these people need to be locked away in an insane asylum. Biden is of course blaming guns. He thinks the shooter had 2 AK-47's. CNN is mad they misgendered him. He had a mental health issue, and clearly lied on the 4473. If you're a man whom thinks you're a woman you are mentally ill and would have to lie in order to purchase a firearm.

So rather than blame gun, now is a great time to have a national debate about treating these mentally ill people. This isnt homosexuals this is pure old fashion mental illness.

#makeinsaneasylumsgreatagain
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    I'm lurking.

This is a pure tragedy. These kids didnt deserve this.

This is why these people need to be locked away in an insane asylum. Biden is of course blaming guns. He thinks the shooter had 2 AK-47's. CNN is mad they misgendered him. He had a mental health issue, and clearly lied on the 4473. If you're a man whom thinks you're a woman you are mentally ill and would have to lie in order to purchase a firearm.

So rather than blame gun, now is a great time to have a national debate about treating these mentally ill people. This isnt homosexuals this is pure old fashion mental illness.

#makeinsaneasylumsgreatagain
    Lemme know how that goes for you. And for the record, I agree with you completely. But that dialog you suggested ain't never gonna happen.

Question, will the people who protect the politicians also be subject to this ban were it to take effect?
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

They were vague about the personal information. They said originally it was a woman then changed it to transgender without explaining which was it transed. School shooters are all male. This thing attended this school years ago so there may be a connection, mentally ill for sure.

Will let the media handle the narrative- but not completely random target.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippedtoe View Post
    Since when did you become a physician to diagnose people with mental illness?
    So, you're saying the person was sane?

Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post
    So, you're saying the person was sane?
    I wouldn’t challenge the logic with this one. He’s demonstrated he simply doesn’t have any numerous times.

I don't think anyone needs to be a doctor to say a person capable of shooting innocent children has some major mental problems.

Would you trust today's doctors to be impartial in declaring a trans person sane? You should not.

The first one who bucked the trend for obvious signs of mental illness would find his life and practice ruined by a protesting mob and the mother's of America on Facebook, which may be redundant.
    Last edited by w33kender; 03-28-2023 at 08:01 AM.

The only one I have knowledge of, is that the shrink diagnosed my office tranny as being a woman trapped in a man's body, like that was the reason he was sitting in therapy anyway. So, he began the transition. Currently out on medical leave getting his outtie turned into an innie that our company insurance paid for...but that insurance wont pay for a medically necessary breast reduction.

Oh, before the trans-ition he had no tiks. Now his entire face contorts and body is buying into the tik.

Bizaroworld.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

It has been reported that in his/her manifesto that she passed on another target because of security there and then chose this place because she attended there and had issues with how she was treated. The footage is coming out now and is chilling. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

You people need sensitivity training. Apparently, it teaches tolerance of weirdos. Good ol tolerance is what got us to this point.