Thread: Oops

Holy moly Batman!

SURPRISE!!

Wheel spacers?

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

^^^ probably?

Saw something similar on 526 one day. It was a tractor trailer tire rolling down the Don Holt one morning. Talk about a scary situation.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    Saw something similar on 526 one day. It was a tractor trailer tire rolling down the Don Holt one morning. Talk about a scary situation.
    We had the same thing happen at work. New guy that just got his cdl was traveling west on I-20 when out of nowhere a large tire comes bouncing across interstate from the east bound side. Our guy wasn’t traveling too fast because he was pulling a fairly steep hill. Our truck is a line truck /digger derrick. He hit it with front bumper on the passenger side. It’s made of super heavy steel roughly 1/2-3/4”. It rolled in back pretty good. He and the passenger said when he hit the tire it was knocked 75-100’ in the air. We looked for the tire when the state transport showed up. We couldn’t find it. No telling what it would have done to a passenger car. The guy that was driving got a nickname and it’s stuck with him ever since. TK=tire killer. This was 10 plus years ago.

That tire came back for more.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Yeah the other week, I was on 26 just after it gets rural coming out of Charleston. 18 wheeler had one come off on the opposite side and I watched it bounce a couple hundred yards across the median and on to my side. Fortunately I was ahead of it when it crossed over, but those cars behind me were locking up the brakes.

That wouldn't have happened if he'd taken his truck to KRT
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

That'll buff right out
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Hate crime. Maybe we should ban tires.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Hate crime. Maybe we should ban tires.
    It became a hate crime the moment that tire hit the car after it was clearly down. The Marquis of Queensbury would not be happy. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero