Thread: Ngata bailing

Good for him if he feels like that’s his best move. He isn’t ready yet.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I bet he lights it up with a real QB. Why Dabo wouldn't give him one is a mystery...

2 is still coming

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    2 is still coming
    Worried about 2025 already?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Worried about 2025 already?
    If it weren’t for the coot fans on here, I wouldn’t even know tigernet existed. I guess it makes sense. They’ve known for years that whether Carolina wins or loses depends entirely on what’s happening in Clemson.

Saw that but hate to tell young man, he is not NFL level talent and can not stay healthy

Can make a circus catch but can not catch routine passes consistently

Wish him well and can not blame he, if he makes it he will do well

With all due respect, tprice, that boy 100% absolutely has Sunday skills; what he does with them, we'll see.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    With all due respect, tprice, that boy 100% absolutely has Sunday skills; what he does with them, we'll see.
    The potential is there for certain, and granted I haven’t watched much college football since all this BLM, NIL, transfer portal shit started, but I never saw him do much that would make me wanna see a team I liked draft him. Talent without effort is useless.

And yes, I realize he wasn’t well coached after Scott left, but still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post

Agree completely with God Given talent but he has not been healthy long term at Clemson but he is not dependable enough on routine pass plays Maybe his health part of issues have no idea

Have to admit, DJU looked lost at times in his 2 yrs as started at Clemson but his WR core as whole was less than stellar but most battled injuries even Justin Ross so lot of DJ’s issues to me were a combo of his confidence and not very consistent WR group

May be just be we hit on lot of average WR after Tee Higgins, Amari Rogers, Renfrow , Justin Ross (before his neck issue ) and that group. Yep we were spoiled with

Again I really hope he has a great NFL career but just do not see it
    Last edited by tprice; 03-27-2023 at 05:04 AM.

Yea but Clemson had a QB that could throw the ball back then
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Yea but Clemson had a QB that could throw the ball back then
    One could argue dj wouldn’t have looked as bad had he had the weapons the previous did, he didn’t and it’s not even close.