Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Coots Womens Basketball

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    Not sure it was outcoached, but Iowa's quickness is what impressed me. I think they were so focused on stopping that one girl they didn't pay attention to anything else and that cost them. Trying to play man against girls that are clearly faster and quicker than you is not a recipe for success.
    They weren’t focused on her. If they were, she wouldn’t have put up 40+ points. They just got flat out beat. They didn’t show up. They’ve drug every team up and down the court all tourney and I think they were just expecting the same to happen. Boston didn’t play well, was in foul trouble from the get go. I think missing her on D and her leadership had a big roll, but those Iowa girls just came out and put it to us all game. Hats off to them, they earned it. We turned the ball over 2 possessions in a row with less than 2 minutes left and we missed 4 free throws. If we made those, game goes to OT…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unlike many of you fucktards, I don't typically enjoy watching Clemson's rival, the mighty shamecocks, lose. Y'all's life is hard enough, I get it. But I enjoy watching Staley's squad get taken to the woodshed.

I feel she wants, even demands respect when she already has it. Everyone respects her as a coach and her team as competitors. But it's the crap that spews from her mouth that leaves a bad taste. At some point, you gotta give some respect too.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 04-01-2023 at 11:30 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Nobody gives a fuck about Clemson but you idiots.

I’m a big fan of the disrespect. Fuck that racist bitch.

https://twitter.com/lulu_vue/status/...YKVtCISGYTJb0A

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Back to the shitter
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Coot logic ^

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Typing more than one or 2 sentences about any women’s college basketball is a waste
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by bearclaw View Post
    First women’s basketball game I’ve watched any of in forever. Kept hearing about the gamecocks. All I can say from what I saw of them is they looked like the oversized kid that dominated in rec league until they met somebody with talent. Clark dominated.
    They played and beat good teams all season. . They just let off the gas before they even started and Iowa never let up. You take a few dumb turnovers, fouls, and missed free throws away, the game swings the other way. They lost by 4, but if you watched the whole game, they got their ass beat. That Clark girl was killing them. Jumpers that should’ve qualified for 5 points from damn near half court, to running it through traffic and laying it in. She was swift. Wasn’t any stopping her.

Quote Originally Posted by TXFowler View Post
    They weren’t focused on her. If they were, she wouldn’t have put up 40+ points. They just got flat out beat. They didn’t show up. They’ve drug every team up and down the court all tourney and I think they were just expecting the same to happen. Boston didn’t play well, was in foul trouble from the get go. I think missing her on D and her leadership had a big roll, but those Iowa girls just came out and put it to us all game. Hats off to them, they earned it. We turned the ball over 2 possessions in a row with less than 2 minutes left and we missed 4 free throws. If we made those, game goes to OT…

We must have watched a different game. She was doubled throughout the night, but would always find the open player when she was. It really doesn't matter though when you're hitting 3s from 7-10 ft behind the arc. She's fast and she can shoot. Carolina had no answer. Good for Iowa. I enjoyed watching those girls out hustle the gamecocks. After last night I anticipate them giving LSU all they can handle are very likely to win it all.

Dawn’s just mad she got beat by a buncha farm girls that sing the national anthem.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

just proves once again that a Climp5in fan doesn't know what a "dynasty" looks like

I can't believe there are 50 quotes about women's basketball. Must have been a slow sports day.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I’m a gamecock and I hope she loses every game. I’d rather be mediocre and not have her for a coach

Ol Dawn gone protest the white male WSJ reporter that just got arrested in Russia?

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    I can't believe there are 50 quotes about women's basketball. Must have been a slow sports day.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    Residual fallout from the upstate quagmire known as "the shitter"
    Note: that's right bitches, I used the word "quagmire". I'll save some of you dipshits from having to Google it.
    quag·mire
    noun
    a soft boggy area of land that gives way underfoot.
    "torrential rain turned the building site into a quagmire of shit"

The woke hustle was out hustled.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Did she congratulate the other team for their performance?

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 04-01-2023 at 07:33 PM.

My last take on this

Let Dabo or Beamer make some of the comments she did or wear some of the clothing she does with her political jabs and see how long it takes them to be burned at the cross and run out of college sports

USuC in a between a rock and hard place with this one , my guess is they hoping she makes move to NBA and become first female NBA coach. Easiest way out of this quandary

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    My last take on this

Let Dabo or Beamer make some of the comments she did or wear some of the clothing she does with her political jabs and see how long it takes them to be burned at the cross and run out of college sports

USuC in a between a rock and hard place with this one , my guess is they hoping she makes move to NBA and become first female NBA coach. Easiest way out of this quandary
    No way that happens

Talking about the shitter CAE is the shithole of the state including that woke ass, racist, U of SUC!!!!!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Did she congratulate the other team for their performance?

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk
    She did not. Wouldn’t even comment on a record setting night by the “becky with the good hair”
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid