Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Palmetto Sportsmen's Classic

I saw where Chris, Delta's Regional Director for the Southeast, had a big ole setup for their booth. He definitely raised the bar.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    What time? I was in the Rolling Thunder booth a couple hours after it opened and they had stacks of Rogue ammo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Winchester Longbeard........Saw rogue ammo. Never heard of it before.

Definitely worse places to take the kids.
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Like a drag show, for instance.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

...or Death Valley.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

I stumbled in Sunday evening. Wanted to score a couple of deer. Bumped into Troy from Hudson Bros. Daughter went kicking and screaming but once we got there, we couldnt leave. She left with three bags of crap. I get my name in the book. The prices of the food and drinks were...surprising. $9 for a shaved ice lemonade.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton