Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gilbert Middle School….

Default Gilbert Middle School….

Y’all think that savages like this only work in public schools in blue states? Not so friends, this one is right here in lil ole Gilbert…..

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rrf...w?usp=drivesdk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Lexington 1 should have fun with that….

I just can’t fathom that he would still be employed if the Superintendent and School Board have seen this……

Surprised someone didn’t / hasn’t fed him that megaphone!

My goodness. Please tell me he's been put on leave and is going to the board for termination.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Friend of mine sent me that. The email sent to parents from the principal.

How long til this racist pulls the race card?
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

There will come a time when this man will beg for forgiveness for his words.......
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

He's why I avoid those kind of places, and the public in general. I'd be in jail.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

I remember when Chapin HS terminated a teacher for stomping on the American flag back when my kids attended. I believe the POS got some sort of severance but good riddance.

Folks used to mock SC for being "The Bible Belt". I was proud of SC for having Christian values and standing up for God, Family and Country! We are struggling now as even more perversion has infiltrated our State on all levels of education and leadership.

My son in law is the "voice of the Eagles" at Chapin football games, I swell with pride when I hear him pray over the loud speaker before a game.

All I can say is God please protect our youth from this sick and demonic world.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    I remember when Chapin HS terminated a teacher for stomping on the American flag back when my kids attended. I believe the POS got some sort of severance but good riddance.

Folks used to mock SC for being "The Bible Belt". I was proud of SC for having Christian values and standing up for God, Family and Country! We are struggling now as even more perversion has infiltrated our State on all levels of education and leadership.

My son in law is the "voice of the Eagles" at Chapin football games, I swell with pride when I hear him pray over the loud speaker before a game.

All I can say is God please protect our youth from this sick and demonic world.
    I just read on some FB page that he has already been fired………don’t know how true that is.

This is the plan libs had from way back. Teach the children & you'll have the future. They've done an excellent job implementing their agenda.

What are these events he's recorded at? I want to go
    Last edited by everlast; 03-20-2023 at 12:46 PM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

He will land on his feet. Get a job in some government program. Cockroaches look out for each other.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

I don't get all the hatred they spew. They have everything they want. The country is heading in the direction they want fast & in a hurry. Why so angry? Where's the feeling of eutopia they should have?

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Those racial derogatory words he used will be plenty of reason for termination.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Disgusting!!!
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

That must’ve been an abortion protest.

So brave to talk shit to a religion that calls for praying for one’s enemies and blessing those who curse you. And original. He sets skepticism back 50 IQ points.

Plus he teaches French. And calls others pussies. Okay, monsieur projection.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post

Plus he teaches French. And calls others pussies. Okay, monsieur projection.

THAT was funny. Well played.
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston