Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gilbert Middle School….

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    That must’ve been an abortion protest.

So brave to talk shit to a religion that calls for praying for one’s enemies and blessing those who curse you. And original. He sets skepticism back 50 IQ points.

Plus he teaches French. And calls others pussies. Okay, monsieur projection.
    Not like any French I have ever heard.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The video was sent to our Lexington Superintendent and I" .......not "and me"
    am I correct?
    #grammarpolice

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The video was sent to our Lexington Superintendent and I" .......not "and me"
    am I correct?
    #grammarpolice
    You are incorrect. “And I” is for the subject and if you are doing the action. “And me” is for when you are receiving the action in the predicate. It is correct as written.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    I remember when Chapin HS terminated a teacher for stomping on the American flag back when my kids attended. I believe the POS got some sort of severance but good riddance...
    When I was in school at Lexington High back before anyone knew what LGBTQ was, they expelled a crossdresser/tranny (guy dressing as a girl, supposedly taking estrogen) for being a distraction and causing a disruption. In "it's" defense, it wasn't protesting or even making a scene, just playing dress-up and stuffing it's shirt with tissues. Probably would be voted homecoming queen now.

Why hasn’t someone shoved that bullhorn down his throat? Oh yeah, he doesn’t run his mouth at anyone that would curb stomp him into a puddle.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by redhead25 View Post
    You are incorrect. “And I” is for the subject and if you are doing the action. “And me” is for when you are receiving the action in the predicate. It is correct as written.
    That is DR. KYLE MEETZE

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Why hasn’t someone shoved that bullhorn down his throat? Oh yeah, he doesn’t run his mouth at anyone that would curb stomp him into a puddle.
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by redhead25 View Post
    The easiest way to explain it is to break it down into two separate sentences.

The video was sent to the Superintendent.

The video was sent to me.

Ergo; The video was sent to the Superintendent and me.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by WNM View Post
    When I was in school at Lexington High back before anyone knew what LGBTQ was, they expelled a crossdresser/tranny (guy dressing as a girl, supposedly taking estrogen) for being a distraction and causing a disruption. In "it's" defense, it wasn't protesting or even making a scene, just playing dress-up and stuffing it's shirt with tissues. Probably would be voted homecoming queen now.
    Courage award or woman of the year
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

He gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For once a public school administration did something right, But do you think they would have acted if this video had not gone public?

you think our government would've shot down three harmless balloons at an expense of over a million dollars if the rhetoric on the www was different?

social media is controlling a lot of actions, from a single person to our local government to our school boards. its odd to watch from my position.

yes, I know scducks is social media.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

That dude was rightfully terminated. I would even add, with extreme prejudice.

Unfortunately, he just got a spin of the wheel at the ghetto lottery.

CNN has already hired him.

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    For once a public school administration did something right, But do you think they would have acted if this video had not gone public?
    Yes. People have been fired for way less. Justifiably so.

Quote Originally Posted by WNM View Post
    I'm envisioning LBJ asking a closet cross dressing homo J Edgar Hoover how you can tell whom an homosexual is, and Hoover proceeds to hold his wrist limp and walks across the floor of the Oval Office!

"It looks like this Mr President"
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    The easiest way to explain it is to break it down into two separate sentences.

The video was sent to the Superintendent.

The video was sent to me.

Ergo; The video was sent to the Superintendent and me.
    I like this

Glad to see Superintendent and BOT did what should have been done.

These is very broad “morality clause “ in most teachers contracts in SC which gives easy leverage to terminate someone like this.

People are entitled to express their own opinions that I get but he admitted teaching his students some of this, that should have made it a very easy termination with no backlash but I still some civil rights attorney is drawing up paperwork now.

I can assure you the Chairman of Anderson 5 Board of Trustees would have come unglued(as would all 8 others and Superintendent ) if this was a teacher in A5

Personally I feel sorry for that young man with the hatred in his heart, hopefully he sees through this and saves his soul
    Last edited by tprice; 03-23-2023 at 04:32 AM.

That hateful bastard can eat shit and die for all I care.