Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gilbert Middle School….

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Gilbert Middle School….

Y’all think that savages like this only work in public schools in blue states? Not so friends, this one is right here in lil ole Gilbert…..

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rrf...w?usp=drivesdk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Lexington 1 should have fun with that….

I just can’t fathom that he would still be employed if the Superintendent and School Board have seen this……

Surprised someone didn’t / hasn’t fed him that megaphone!

My goodness. Please tell me he's been put on leave and is going to the board for termination.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post

"The video was sent to our Lexington Superintendent and I" .......not "and me"
    am I correct?
    #grammarpolice

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The video was sent to our Lexington Superintendent and I" .......not "and me"
    am I correct?
    #grammarpolice
    You are incorrect. “And I” is for the subject and if you are doing the action. “And me” is for when you are receiving the action in the predicate. It is correct as written.

Quote Originally Posted by redhead25 View Post
    You are incorrect. “And I” is for the subject and if you are doing the action. “And me” is for when you are receiving the action in the predicate. It is correct as written.
    That is DR. KYLE MEETZE

Quote Originally Posted by redhead25 View Post
    The easiest way to explain it is to break it down into two separate sentences.

The video was sent to the Superintendent.

The video was sent to me.

Ergo; The video was sent to the Superintendent and me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    The easiest way to explain it is to break it down into two separate sentences.

The video was sent to the Superintendent.

The video was sent to me.

Ergo; The video was sent to the Superintendent and me.
    I like this

Friend of mine sent me that. The email sent to parents from the principal.

How long til this racist pulls the race card?
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

There will come a time when this man will beg for forgiveness for his words.......
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

He's why I avoid those kind of places, and the public in general. I'd be in jail.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

I remember when Chapin HS terminated a teacher for stomping on the American flag back when my kids attended. I believe the POS got some sort of severance but good riddance.

Folks used to mock SC for being "The Bible Belt". I was proud of SC for having Christian values and standing up for God, Family and Country! We are struggling now as even more perversion has infiltrated our State on all levels of education and leadership.

My son in law is the "voice of the Eagles" at Chapin football games, I swell with pride when I hear him pray over the loud speaker before a game.

All I can say is God please protect our youth from this sick and demonic world.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    I remember when Chapin HS terminated a teacher for stomping on the American flag back when my kids attended. I believe the POS got some sort of severance but good riddance.

Folks used to mock SC for being "The Bible Belt". I was proud of SC for having Christian values and standing up for God, Family and Country! We are struggling now as even more perversion has infiltrated our State on all levels of education and leadership.

My son in law is the "voice of the Eagles" at Chapin football games, I swell with pride when I hear him pray over the loud speaker before a game.

All I can say is God please protect our youth from this sick and demonic world.
    I just read on some FB page that he has already been fired………don’t know how true that is.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    I remember when Chapin HS terminated a teacher for stomping on the American flag back when my kids attended. I believe the POS got some sort of severance but good riddance...
    When I was in school at Lexington High back before anyone knew what LGBTQ was, they expelled a crossdresser/tranny (guy dressing as a girl, supposedly taking estrogen) for being a distraction and causing a disruption. In "it's" defense, it wasn't protesting or even making a scene, just playing dress-up and stuffing it's shirt with tissues. Probably would be voted homecoming queen now.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by WNM View Post
    When I was in school at Lexington High back before anyone knew what LGBTQ was, they expelled a crossdresser/tranny (guy dressing as a girl, supposedly taking estrogen) for being a distraction and causing a disruption. In "it's" defense, it wasn't protesting or even making a scene, just playing dress-up and stuffing it's shirt with tissues. Probably would be voted homecoming queen now.
    Courage award or woman of the year
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by WNM View Post
    I'm envisioning LBJ asking a closet cross dressing homo J Edgar Hoover how you can tell whom an homosexual is, and Hoover proceeds to hold his wrist limp and walks across the floor of the Oval Office!

"It looks like this Mr President"
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot