Thread: Wtb Fiocchi 3” hulls

Default Wtb Fiocchi 3” hulls

Looking for some hulls, anyone have some extra or know where to find them? In Chas

GA?

What’s GA?

Where at in GA are you from,is what he meant?

Gotcha, in Chas=Charleston

GA= gauge

12, 20,28, .410....as in what size hulls do you need?

And don't say 3".....

Fiocchi 3’s are the standard 20 gauge hill all the TSS guys use. He probably assumed everyone knew that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Fiocchi 3’s are the standard 20 gauge hill all the TSS guys use. He probably assumed everyone knew that.

I didn't notice this was in the turkey poets forum, but with that being said, I just don't understand all the fuss over this new fad with layered loads and TSS....did 3" 20 ga(see what i did there?) loaded with #5 or #6 from years past not kill them dead enough?? Just something else to crow about is all I suspect.

To the OP, I don't have any unfired 3" 20's but I have some 12s and 28s. I do have some once fired 20 ga 3" Fiocchi hulls. Since its only for turkeys, I'd be willing to get you a box of them if that helps you to load up some. Sign up for the back in stock reminders for BPI or Midway for future needs.
    Last edited by FishSticker; 03-19-2023 at 08:49 PM.

Default Wtb Fiocchi 3” hulls

I don’t disagree with anything you said. I’ve killed a shitload of em with 2 3/4” lead 6’s but I do like carrying a 20 gauge and have been doing it since way before it became cool to do so. The original Remington hevi shot loads started me on a 20 and I haven’t looked back. Went from them to Federal Heavyweight 7’s and then got into loading TSS before it became available commercially. I’m still shooting handrolled TSS loads that I made up before I sold all my stuff a while back. I’ll find something else when I run out of them. If they started back making HW 7’s I’d never shoot anything else. Those were some baaaad mofos.

Last edited by FEETDOWN; 03-19-2023 at 08:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Yes 20 ga, sorry for the confusion.

How many do you need?

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    I didn't notice this was in the turkey poets forum, but with that being said, I just don't understand all the fuss over this new fad with layered loads and TSS....did 3" 20 ga(see what i did there?) loaded with #5 or #6 from years past not kill them dead enough?? Just something else to crow about is all I suspect.

To the OP, I don't have any unfired 3" 20's but I have some 12s and 28s. I do have some once fired 20 ga 3" Fiocchi hulls. Since its only for turkeys, I'd be willing to get you a box of them if that helps you to load up some. Sign up for the back in stock reminders for BPI or Midway for future needs.
    Sure lead will kill them but there is no doubting tss is better in every category. Mainly leaves you with more margin for error, that’s the biggest plus for me that makes it worth it.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 03-20-2023 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by duckchoppin View Post
    How many do you need?
    I really appreciate it, got 20 or so locally today. I’d still gladly buy a bag or two if anyone has bulk