Thread: EV Batteries

Default EV Batteries

I found this to be an interesting way of explaining there use and after effects.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/757690...&fs=e&s=TIeQ9V

Good "listen"

She is correct about he money part too. People dont fully understand just how expensive these things are. The entire industry is heavily subsidized, by the tax payer. The technology could not, nor would not stand on its own. It's just not ready for prime time, and until they figure out a much much better battery it never will be ready.

I wish folks would quit using the term John D Rockefeller's scientist dreamed up to make folks think a certain substance was finite.

That stuff is a gift from Mother Earth. It's her liquid lube, and we obviously turn her on because she just keeps making more! We aren't ever going to run out of oil.

This nonsense is the biggest hokes ever perpetrated on mankind other than the devil getting you to believe he isnt real or Joe Biden was elected and not installed!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Was reading this week with the cost of power going up the EV buyers are starting to bitch and moan about the cost to keep them charged at home. Go figure
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

There's another angle to switching to all electric that I haven't heard anyone address. It will be much easier for a government to ration energy when it comes over a wire. Rationing gasoline would require issuing ration stamps or some such scheme that would be difficult to implement. Rationing electricity would be as simple as flipping a switch.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Same as solar power. When those solar panels in the solar farms are damaged by hail or whatever they are not recyclable. Just more landfill waste.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    There's another angle to switching to all electric that I haven't heard anyone address. It will be much easier for a government to ration energy when it comes over a wire. Rationing gasoline would require issuing ration stamps or some such scheme that would be difficult to implement. Rationing electricity would be as simple as flipping a switch.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Be careful!! You are dangerously close to being called an SW338 acolyte! Connect the dots just a tad further. Your ESG score isnt what it should be. Your digital currency is going to be frozen. Think you're gonna drive and go make extra black market money? Oh, heck no! Your electricity will get throttled so you only have enough charge to get to work till you get that ESG score up!
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot