Thread: Clemson out of NIT

Default Clemson out of NIT

That is all.

Damn that 7 peat really messed y’all’s minds up. Slap eat up.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 03-15-2023 at 08:29 PM.

Clemson sucks.

The has beens, that never were
    #bringyourownguts

Did UNC turn down an invite to the NIT?

Somebody told me that tonite.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Nothing to see here, Brownell got extended and decided to start the sub .500 year for next season tonight. Thanks again for not getting him fired?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Did UNC turn down an invite to the NIT?

Somebody told me that tonite.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk
    Yes they did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They should demo that place and build a parking garage. Fuck clemson

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Dang

UNC missed NCAA tourny first time in 13 years. NIT really not very much talent left since the NCAA expanded to 64 teams. Salp in the face for UNC and i love it. ACC still had 5 teams in NCAA tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Nothing to see here, Brownell got extended and decided to start the sub .500 year for next season tonight. Thanks again for not getting him fired?
    I like Brownell as a person. I believe he wants to do things the right way. I've actually pulled for Clemson basketball this year hoping he would finally make the "run". I was shocked they didn't make the tournament, but was even more shocked with last night's results. As soon as it was over I told my my wife the AD may be rethinking his decision/announcement from Monday. I really want him to do well, but whenever he is gone, Bob Richey from Furman will be the next head coach. He would have been the coach at USC this year, but pulled his name. He realized the turmoil down there. He would do well at Clemson for A LONG LONG TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    They should demo that place and build a parking garage. Fuck clemson

Come'on in Feets, the water is fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    I like Brownell as a person. I believe he wants to do things the right way. I've actually pulled for Clemson basketball this year hoping he would finally make the "run". I was shocked they didn't make the tournament, but was even more shocked with last night's results. As soon as it was over I told my my wife the AD may be rethinking his decision/announcement from Monday. I really want him to do well, but whenever he is gone, Bob Richey from Furman will be the next head coach. He would have been the coach at USC this year, but pulled his name. He realized the turmoil down there. He would do well at Clemson for A LONG LONG TIME.
    Does PJ Hall have a chance of getting drafted?

Growing up his family went to the same church as us, his parents were family friends, PJ was tiny (like a few years old, not physically). I don't keep up with basketball for any program but it seemed like he had a good year from everything his mom posts.

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    Does PJ Hall have a chance of getting drafted?

Growing up his family went to the same church as us, his parents were family friends, PJ was tiny (like a few years old, not physically). I don't keep up with basketball for any program but it seemed like he had a good year from everything his mom posts.
    From everything I hear PJ will be back next year. He's a solid player, and I think he will have a chance to be drafted next year. I don't keep up with a ton of basketball, and certainly don't know anything about draft stock, but he's good in my book. I wish him the best. He seems like a really good kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    From everything I hear PJ will be back next year. He's a solid player, and I think he will have a chance to be drafted next year. I don't keep up with a ton of basketball, and certainly don't know anything about draft stock, but he's good in my book. I wish him the best. He seems like a really good kid.
    10-4, for some reason I thought he was a senior.