Thread: Really Great Video.

Default Really Great Video.

I know many will say stop enough whatever.

Considering our current state and banks collapsing maybe some will revisit what all this will look like when it is over with.

We are awfully young, many of these countries have been in business for a great deal longer than any of us care to recall.

It is 2 hours. But very very good. For those that dont have any idea of the players and how the world has lined up sense WW2 and later the collapse of the USSR this is a wonderful lesson!

Just came out yesterday! Good stuff!

Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

i obviously havent watched it, but the title struck me. The first time I heard "til the last Ukrainian" was from a fraternity brother that now lives in Europe. He came over for a football game this year and we spent most of the time talking how the pandemic fundamentally changed his outlook on the world. However, when talking about how the US is viewed outside our boarders, it was a bit eyeopening. The title of this video is a saying in Europe.

"America is willing to fight Russia down to the last Ukrainian." Some think we are willing to fight down to the last European.

I dont like how that sits on the tongue.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Fuck em, everyone knows this is the best video