Thread: Ford Warranty Work

AUL warranty company

I have a rep if you want his info.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    AUL warranty company

Pm me if you would
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

No it's still part of the 60,000 mile 5 year warranty
    “You must teach your children that the ground beneath their feet is the ashes of your grandfathers. So that they will respect the land, tell your children that the earth is rich with the lives of our kin. Teach your children what we have taught our children, that the earth is our mother. Whatever befalls the earth befalls the sons of the earth. If men spit upon the ground, they spit upon themselves.”

~Chief Seattle ~

Can you share the AUL contact?

Have a 2018 F250 that needs coverage but route 66 is only offering 3yr/36000 mile. Hoping I can find someone that can do a little better than that.

Can't ALLY do ford trucks also on the warranty?
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Well, it's been 4 months and Berkeley Ford still does not have the parts to repair my truck. My mileage is now over the 60,000 miles Ford Factory warranty and my Ford Extended Warranty is in play. KRT is this something you can work on and get parts for?
    “You must teach your children that the ground beneath their feet is the ashes of your grandfathers. So that they will respect the land, tell your children that the earth is rich with the lives of our kin. Teach your children what we have taught our children, that the earth is our mother. Whatever befalls the earth befalls the sons of the earth. If men spit upon the ground, they spit upon themselves.”

~Chief Seattle ~

My truck is a 2019 Ford F-150 FX4 Lariat, 3.5L EcoBoost engine, 60,871 Miles. Clatters first thing in the morning for a few seconds when cranked, then fine. It clatters later in the day when cranked after setting for 6 to 8 hours then fine.

~Chief Seattle ~

Quote Originally Posted by ftroop82 View Post
    My truck is a 2019 Ford F-150 FX4 Lariat, 3.5L EcoBoost engine, 60,871 Miles. Clatters first thing in the morning for a few seconds when cranked, then fine. It clatters later in the day when cranked after setting for 6 to 8 hours then fine.
    It’s a common problem. Phaser and timing. My 18 had the same. Hopefully the supply chain is better than it was 2 years ago. Local dealer had my truck for almost 3 months!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d let Kev pull a wisdom tooth.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Phasers, tensioners, and a new chain. Our local Ford dealer has all in stock since it’s a common issue. I’d love to have the business….
    More fuel = more boost!!

AUL warranty company

Can you share this contact for the rep? Trying to cover the 2018 F250 but options seem to be limited right now. Thanks

Well, the parts finally came in, but I had to call Ford Corporate to expedite the order. Took it in yesterday, Ford called and said it will be ready this afternoon, I asked if they had replaced the chains that they had been waiting on and I was told no, that the new Ford TSB says to use the old chains. ..... WTF. Now how long to you think the old chains will last?

~Chief Seattle ~

It amazes me how much dealers charge and can get away with anything. Mind you I worked at one 20 years. It just baffles me.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Why did you not get KRT involved. Hell I've replaced timing chains, phasers and guides on an F-150. I could have helped you fixed it but now for just a few beers

I have a 2018 F150 5.0 that rattles when first cranked in the morning....rattles for about 1.5 seconds and then
    instantly quiet, seems as soon as the oil pressure hits the phaser it's quiet is my thought?
    No check engine lights, no codes, no misfires
    Folks say it's the lock out pin rattling in the phaser and it is just annoying but won't destruct anything.
    I ain't so sure?
    I am thinking tensioners, chain and phasers for the correct long term fix but don't really want to pull the front timing chain cover
    I see where you can change the phasers only by just taking the valve covers off if you know what you're doing
    Thoughts Kevin?
    Last edited by ecu1984; 08-16-2023 at 11:57 PM.

5.0 rattle is prob just phasers.

3.5… chains, tensioners, phasers, and guides.
    More fuel = more boost!!

5.0 rattle is prob just phasers.

3.5… chains, tensioners, phasers, and guides.
    Thanks for responding Kevin!

Quote Originally Posted by ScLowCountry View Post
    Why did you not get KRT involved. Hell I've replaced timing chains, phasers and guides on an F-150. I could have helped you fixed it but now for just a few beers
    He didnt follow much of any advice given on this thread.

Truck was still under warranty.

~Chief Seattle ~

AUL warranty company

I'd appreciate his info as well. Thanks!
    Molon Labe
    HRCH Coal's Sparkleberry Cache MH