Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FAFO - Good Shoot?

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyD714 View Post
    Says the guy who admits the attacker has "bitch tits" therefore is absolutely no physical threat to a human but still justifies shooting him. He's also obviously drunk, even less of a threat.

A solid uppercut would have ended this. If you wanted to avoid that, take off in the opposite direction and watch this fat lard go into a cardiac event after trying to run about 50 feet.

Using deadly force is supposed to be in situations where your life is on the line. The only serious threat a guy in that physical, and inebriated, shape could produce is to a McDonalds meal. I don't disagree with the comments here that he deserved it, but can you prove that to a liberal judge/jury? Probably not. That's a lot of risk, so it's best to just avoid the situation entirely.

Now, if the guy got ahold of you after several warnings then yea, empty the mag. Or if he produced a weapon, empty the mag.
    There is possibly more going on here than we all may know. The guy with the gun may have a heart condition or other things going on and isn't physically able to defend himself by fighting. It's real easy to armchair quarterback stuff from a video of only a few seconds. But Darwin could have just been doing his thing.

the attacker has "bitch tits" therefore is absolutely no physical threat to a human but still justifies shooting him. He's also obviously drunk, even less of a threat.
    You're making a lot of assumptions, sir.

You must have some serious self esteem problems to keep talking to me that way behind a keyboard. If you have that much of a problem with me maybe you should come find me?

You look like a punk. Like some pimple faced 15 year old loudmouthing in an AOL chat room. Do something about it or shut your mouth. I've had enough of you.
    Get called an idiot and this is your response. I feel you and the drunk guy have a lot in common…..

I deleted it for a reason but now that it's in the open - my statement stands. Either yall are a bunch of keyboard warrior punks or do something about it. If you've got that much of a problem with me, do something or shut your mouths.

Not since I was a teenager using AOL have I seen such keyboard loudmouths.

Just think it’s funny to grandstand and say he should have de-escalated the argument while simultaneously escalating an argument.

Not a personal jab at you. Just an observation.

You must have some serious self esteem problems to keep talking to me that way behind a keyboard. If you have that much of a problem with me maybe you should come find me?

You look like a punk. Like some pimple faced 15 year old loudmouthing in an AOL chat room. Do something about it or shut your mouth. I've had enough of you.
    You're letting him win. Ax me how I know. Or if it happens any more.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

I'm not escalating anything nor would I go looking for them to escalate things. I'm calling them out on their BS act. See, I don't have a problem with them, they seem to have such a problem with me though. I'm not the one continually insulting them. That's childish behavior. Sure, a few times I've mouthed off at a couple folks here only after they've pushed and pushed but other than that, I avoid that kind of behavior.

So my statement stands. If they REALLY have as much of a problem with me as they pretend to have, then do something about it. Continuing to say crap like that on a forum makes them look weak and childish.

You'll never see me continually insulting someone, totally unprovoked, behind a keyboard. Or in person. I know better.
    Last edited by JimmyD714; 03-14-2023 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cwaysvt View Post
    Just think it’s funny to grandstand and say he should have de-escalated the argument while simultaneously escalating an argument.

Not a personal jab at you. Just an observation.
    wanna fight about it?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    wanna fight about it?
    1 2 3 4 I declare thumb war….

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    You're making a lot of assumptions, sir.
    From the video we don't know who instigated the confrontation in the first place. Yes to stand your ground so he had no responsibility to retreat, yes he was threatened with bodily harm or death. I would still like to know who started this in the first place. Dude wasn't dead just wailing out as it looked like he shot him in the leg , his second mistake.
    Last edited by centurian; 03-14-2023 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    From the video we don't know who instigated the confrontation in the first place. Yes to stand your ground so he had no responsibility to retreat, yes he was threatened with bodily harm or death. I would still like to know who started this in the first place. Dude wasn't dead just wailing out as it looked like he shot him in the leg , his second mistake.
    Yea isn't that the first rule of using a firearm? Don't let the person be able to tell his side of the story! Shooting someone in the leg is stupid. Either you're afraid for your life to the point you are ready to take someone else's or you're not.

Every CWP class I've taken has told me that - NEVER shoot to just wound.
    Last edited by JimmyD714; 03-14-2023 at 11:54 AM.

Yea isn't that the first rule of using a firearm? Don't let the person be able to tell his side of the story! Shooting someone in the leg is stupid. Either you're afraid for your life to the point you are ready to take someone else's or you're not.

Every CWP class I've taken has told me that - NEVER shoot to just wound.
    He neutralized the threat. That's all he needed to do.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Says the guy who admits the attacker has "bitch tits" therefore is absolutely no physical threat to a human but still justifies shooting him. He's also obviously drunk, even less of a threat.

A solid uppercut would have ended this.
    If you wanted to avoid that, take off in the opposite direction and watch this fat lard go into a cardiac event after trying to run about 50 feet.

Using deadly force is supposed to be in situations where your life is on the line. The only serious threat a guy in that physical, and inebriated, shape could produce is to a McDonalds meal. I don't disagree with the comments here that he deserved it, but can you prove that to a liberal judge/jury? Probably not. That's a lot of risk, so it's best to just avoid the situation entirely.

Now, if the guy got ahold of you after several warnings then yea, empty the mag. Or if he produced a weapon, empty the mag.
    Had the guy who was being attacked thrown the first punch, wouldn't he then become the legal aggressor? In this case, it would appear he was in fear of this safety, legally. And if his first uppercut had not knocked out the tubby bully, then he would have closed the distance and put himself in greater danger... whether 'bitch tits' was drunk or not.
    Last edited by WoodieSC; 03-14-2023 at 01:49 PM.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

"I know, lets have a spelling contest".
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

lol

The internets can kill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do something about it or shut your mouth. I've had enough of you.
    LOL.

"Bitch tits takes off shirt".

No disrespect intended to any one person in this thread but there sure is a lot of stupid being spewed up in here.
    Jimmy, I'm glad you're here and I like what you post most of the time but this aint one of them.
    I'm telling you for your own good and it's the same advice that I have given to my 34 year old son, don't be rolling up on anyone in this type of situation expecting a fistfight. (As an aggressor or victim)
    The shooter (victim) had no duty to retreat. Keep this in mind at all times.

Personally, I don't want to hurt anyone but I'm certainly not willing to be assaulted by someone either. As it has been said, one punch has killed many a person over the years.
    If possible, I would've back stepped to create more space once, twice, maybe thrice but at a certain point, it's time to stand your ground and go hot if need be.
    I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
    Old men don't play.
    You should keep this in mind.

I deleted it for a reason but now that it's in the open - my statement stands. Either yall are a bunch of keyboard warrior punks or do something about it. If you've got that much of a problem with me, do something or shut your mouths.

Not since I was a teenager using AOL have I seen such keyboard loudmouths.
    Jimmy, I don't have a problem with you, but if you're that unhappy with the keyboard warriors on this site, I recommend leaving. Isn't that the easiest solution? It will help your blood pressure, as well.
    Carolina Counsel

^^^ or just ignore them.

There's a few yappy dogs that have posted on this thread that I usually ignore most of the time.