Thread: Orange ball

Default Orange ball

23-10 Clempsin was not invited to the dance.

Their loss to SC clinched it. You're welcome.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Maybe they should replace their AD with a baseball coach.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Maybe they should replace their AD with a baseball coach.
    I’d throw a pizza party at Willie B if y’all could get Brownell fired. Thanks for nothing dickheads.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    23-10 Clempsin was not invited to the dance.

Their loss to SC clinched it. You're welcome.
    get a life
    or just go make up new laws....because that is what the people want. MORE LAWS!
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

NCSU(who they boat raced three times, most recently in the ACCT by 20+) getting in as an 11 is the biggest kick in the nuts to them...

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    NCSU(who they boat raced three times, most recently in the ACCT by 20+) getting in as an 11 is the biggest kick in the nuts to them...
    Yep, they screwed Clemson.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

No they didn’t. Rutgers got screwed. NCSU should be replaced by them.

And the SC loss hurt, but not as bad as the Louisville loss, 4 and 28.

Clemson’s net ranking was 60. NCSU was 45 (Rutgers was 40 with 2 wins against current number 1 ranked teams). SC was 234 and Louisville was 315, both beat Clemson.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Thanks for nothing dickheads.

I don't know too many Clemson fans that are upset about it as most of us wanted Brownell out years ago... If history repeats itself, which it usually does, Brad Brownell has had Four 20+ win seasons at Clemson since he was hired in 2010... 3 out of 4 of those 20 win seasons, He has followed up with a 16-15 season. The man is literally at .500 in wins in the ACC, and just barely better than that overall at .578.. He should have been gone years ago.. But every year his job is in the hot seat, he somehow pulls off a good year, then its back to same old same old.... Clemson fans know the basketball sucks, and now we are going to see if this new AD even cares about making it better...
    Last edited by Fireman; 03-13-2023 at 08:21 AM.

Well win more games and we in, leave it up to others to judge and you get left out

Not sure about Brownell , like him but not sure he sticks around much longer

Still end of day, it is what it is. No hidden secret (despite playing the game all through school) basketball not my favorite sport , guess it is kind of on same level as USuC Football. You get hopes and dreams and every now and then WIN a big game (yep 31-30) but reality sinks back in , you are what you are

Really thought years ago when Oliver Purnell was there he had Tigers moving up but he realized what the main concern was at Clemson and parted ways. He was just being honest
    Last edited by tprice; 03-14-2023 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Well win more games and we in, leave it up to others to judge and you get left out

Not sure about Brownell , like him but not sure he sticks around much longer

Still end of day, it is what it is. No hidden secret (despite playing the game all through school) basketball not my favorite sport , guess it is kind of on same level as USuC Football. You get hopes and dreams and every now and then WIN a big game (yep 31-30) but reality sinks back in , you are what you are

Really thought years ago when Oliver Purnell was there he had Tigers moving up but he realized what the main concern was at Clemson and parted ways. He was just being honest
    Brownell isn’t going anywhere after 14yrs of mediocrity or subpar. He’s set for life.

Purnell left because he was going to be fired in a very humiliating way since he’d gotten caught screwing everything with a pulse but his wife. Or did you confuse him with Barnes?

Next year Clemson will be a sub .500 team.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

brownell, the winningest coach in clemson history.
    he does just enough not to fire him every year....
    barely
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Clemson’s net ranking was 60. NCSU was 45 (Rutgers was 40 with 2 wins against current number 1 ranked teams). SC was 234 and Louisville was 315, both beat Clemson.
    exactly. bc the transitive property of inequality shouldn't apply in sports.
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

Brownell is the best they can get. Clemson basketball is the equivalent of Gamecock football (never won anything)