Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White House Woman of Courage Award goes to a Dude

Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post
    Not really. If the it was entirely up to women you think this would have happened? The amount of kids born to fatherless homes should be a good indicator for that..... Keep on keepin on and not be more involved in raising kids and this will continue. It only changes in the house with 2 parents that are not dumb enough to fall pray to something like this. That starts with the father both in the home and at church.
    So women aren’t to blame for picking a shitty dude to lay up with and ending up single mothers? Those type of guys are east to spot. I thought they controlled all the pussy remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    So women aren’t to blame for picking a shitty dude to lay up with and ending up single mothers? Those type of guys are east to spot. I thought they controlled all the pussy remember.
    Yup they sure are and women being accountable for their decisions is a topic of an entire different discussions. If they end up a shitty dude then that started some place and the example for them was laid out by someone and that someone is mostly likely an absent dad and a young man that was raised by a women.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

How's he wrong?
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post
    Someone has been sampling his gas again before messing with them meth heads teeth.
    huh?
    what I said was very coherent and simply factual.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    huh?
    what I said was very coherent and simply factual.
    I was just messing with ya calm down. I forgot the sarcasm font.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

i'm a bit jumpy bc no one seems to understand my "tone".

Hahah someone has heard... Its not what you say it is the tone you used speech recently.

i hear it in my wife's voice...
    "its not what i say, its how i say it"

i hear it in my wife's voice...
    "its not what i say, its how i say it"
    Must be a woman thing. My wife said that to me not long ago may have been yesterday.....
    Its not that what you said was bad its the way and tone in which you said it..... I replied well I had the same tone when we got married so should be use to it by now...

exactly. shouldn't we get credit for being consistent?

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Again, this BS DID NOT HAPPEN under Trump and If anybody thinks otherwise you got some issues. God Bless the Women and the children.
    I do know that as soon as DT took office, folks were told to use the correct bathroom where I work. The interpretation of Title IX appeared to change overnight in the minds of the same folks who had been forced to comply with Barry's interpretation of it.

So, men are better than women at everything, now, even including just being a woman...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

The older I get, the more this and the movie "Falling Down" resonate with me on so many levels.

Last edited by BigBrother; 03-09-2023 at 02:07 PM.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    So, men are better than women at everything, now, even including just being a woman...
    You should copyright that and sell bumper stickers. Clever.