Thread: 3D Courses

Default 3D Courses

Are there any 3D courses in our state? I only know of Robin Hood in Newport. Is there anything else?

There use to be one at the nwtf shooting complex. I have not been so not sure of the status. The answer is yes. There also is one at the midlands archery chapter I believe if lance still does all that.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 06-28-2023 at 04:54 PM.

I have never shot it but Charleston County park has one. i think it is on Johns Island if you are near Charleston. I just found about it last week.

https://ccprc.com/3192/Archery-Range
    Last edited by Rem11-87; 06-28-2023 at 05:07 PM.

The course at Mullet Hall Equestrian Center on John's Island (county park) is nice, but no elevation changes and bring bug dope. You are likely to see real deer if you go in the morning or evening.

I’ve shoot quit a bit at Mullet hall. Decent course but targets are in rough shape. Haven’t been to the one at the NWTF complex but plan on doing so before deer season
    80-20 Genaration

I do not know the status of it but I TA’d back in college at Keowee Bowmen in Central/Six Mile. Indoor range, outdoor, little 3d course. Good group of guys. Don’t know the status of it at the moment but if you would like more details shoot me a PM and I can send you some phone numbers.

Only negative I have is that I got my original Mathew’s Q2 stolen there by some punk college kid, still bitter about that, I really liked that bow.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckman#1 View Post
    I’ve shoot quit a bit at Mullet hall. Decent course but targets are in rough shape. Haven’t been to the one at the NWTF complex but plan on doing so before deer season
    Of this I have no doubt