Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gunbroker.com

Default Gunbroker.com

School me on this please.
    Is it safe? How difficult is the transfer process? Any good or bad experiences? i found one i want from a dealer but I'm hesitant to say the least.
    Thanks
    Bone
    Bone....

I've bought one gun off there.

Their fees make buying more guns from them, difficult. If you are looking for a unique weapon, then they're it.

I use them mostly for pricing guides.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

I’ve purchased two from there, from different dealers, but at the same time.
    I had them shipped to steelin ducks, and picked them up from him. Pretty easy experience all the way around.
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

I've bought guns off there with no issues. But for whatever reason they increased their fees and it stopped being financially viable.

I've bought several off of there and never had an issue.

I’ve bought several, but it’s been a few years. I pay attention to the seller ratings and look for a good description of the gun and/or a lot of pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I've bought one gun off there.

Their fees make buying more guns from them, difficult. If you are looking for a unique weapon, then they're it.

I use them mostly for pricing guides.
    This. I just bought one from there last week because no one local could get it.

Thanks for the information.
    Bone....

yeah, a really cool guy off of here found me the last auto I ever care to buy off of there.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 03-07-2023 at 05:28 PM.

I bought an extra barrel for a gun with no problem. Just check their rating and see if they have other items listed. Also you could look up the dealer and call them.
    Last edited by willk; 03-07-2023 at 05:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Bought a few with no issues- as someone else mentioned good option for unique or specific purchases.

I've purchased at least 4 guns, zero issues. I've got a pawn shop near me that'll do it for $25. If they're in Gunbroker's database you can select them during the checkout process. That saves the hassle of the FFL having to send their FFL info directly to the seller.

If the seller charges the extra 3 or so % for using a card, and they accept money orders, you can go that route.

Last gun I bought was a Beretta O/U and realized afterward that it had a LH stock. Dude had no clue and didn't advertise it as such but I didn't want to mess with shipping it back, I just found a RH stock and offloaded the original one on eBay. No biggie.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Guns International is much more reasonable with their fees. The last gun I purchased on there i don't believe there were any fees.

It where people that hoard primers sell them.

I've probably bought 10 guns off there over the years. Always had a good experience and will continue.

Never an issue
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Of the several guns I've bought on GB, they usually looked better when I got them than they did in the images posted. Digital photos of guns accentuate flaws and scuffs, etc. I've bought many guns from GB and never had a problem. I check the seller's feedback and shipping, etc. before I commit though.

Buyers due diligence is always recommended. I have gotten ammo and parts from there with good vetting of the sellers. Some of which I do business with long after the auction. Guns are hit or miss as the system tends to drive up unrealistic prices depending on what you are wanting to purchase.

I've never had an issue. Just check seller reviews

I’ve bought several guns off of there and never really noticed the fees being too much. Whenever I’m looking for a gun I watch for sellers who offer free shipping and no cc fees. A lot of stores such as EuroOptic sell firearms on there as well.