Thread: Paging DT & the SC GA!

Default Paging DT & the SC GA!

How and what is exactly being preposed in this 5 year plan? I'd appreciate if we deal with matters we may actually have control over like the road system or school choice before we go delving into solving Alzheimers.

While a Nobel cause the road to hell is paved with just & Nobel causes!

In all seriousness this is a discussion between patients and Dr's. Folks have ben getting old ever since the fall of Adam & Eve. Lots of people have other diseases, but the GA doesnt set forth to tackle those issues? The Feds have made enough of a nanny state, this isn't something I would think would come from the SC/GA.

Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Is it solving Alzheimers or simply creating infrastructure to deal with the influx of patients? I truly believe neither Carolina is truly ready, at least not on the coast.

i wish people, including the GA, would learn the difference between alzheimers and adult onset dementia.

on another note, if you are the entrepreneurial type, I'd suggest starting something involving taking care of the baby boomers....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.