Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jeremy Cay Edisto Boat Ramp

Here is a pro tip……absolutely, under no circumstances try to make it out of big water out of the inlet. Couple of years ago I did it and it almost ended badly. I gunned and bogged it down on the sandbar in the mouth. By the time I got going again I saw a huge wave on the horizon. I was past the point of no return. I gunned it and still to this day, how no idea how I didn’t flip. If I wasn’t vertical, I was as close as you can get. The beach was packed and I thought for I was gonna end up on one of the terrible captain YouTube channels. Probably one of the dumbest things I’ve done in my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by b35w View Post
    Here is a pro tip……absolutely, under no circumstances try to make it out of big water out of the inlet.
    Funsucker!

Lol. We used to jump the waves on the jet ski coming out of that creek going 40 mph. My uncle had a place in there and the regular high dollar Yankees hated us. We’d beach the jet ski, they’d get pissed and try to enforce the beached boat rule in the creek so we’d anchor a foot back. It was fun. Fishing that creek on an incoming ride with a red and white grub can produce lots of flat fish.

Quote Originally Posted by CLEMSONDUCKHUNTER View Post
    Yall just shouldn't let any of us with less than 10k posts ask questions. Ends poorly...or not at all.
    well, he did ask about a boat.
    and everyone said "no boat".
    but he didnt wanna hear it.
    and I can outdrive you.
    so there
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.