Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks To AdamB

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Visorguy just made an O face looking at those lemon slices.
    I did
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    Someone recommend I had to try it. Said person is not off often on cooking. That said they were off. I even called when I opened the bottle to be sure I didnt get the wrong thing. I had to deconstruct it and build it up from scratch. I'm not much on sweet bbq sauce in the first place. They all smell like a McRib to me. The only one I can usually tolerate is Sweet Baby Rays, and even then I still add pineapple juice and vinegar to brighten it up. It has to be cooked down as well.

But if you like a sweet bbq sauce and that artificial smoke (is what I call it) with a ton of sweetener besides honey this sauce is for you! If I didnt know better I'd say it has some sort of caramel flavoring. I suspect browned butter? It has to have molasses in it as well. While many of these ingredients are good I just dont like when they all get thrown in a bottle and sold as sauce it illicit a flavor that is not to my liking.

Say what you want about those Wangz they was good last night, and even better this am.
    Thanks for the info. And I was giving you PROPS on the wings, not busting your balls. The wings looked as good as anything else was my point.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

You got to spell shit out for him Barth Vader.

THE WINGS LOOK FIRE

That means they look good
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

My urban slang is way off, my employees have to explain much of this.

I have to decipher the more loquacious words in the English language for them.

Works out equally I guess.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    My urban slang is way off, my employees have to explain much of this.

I have to decipher the more loquacious words in the English language for them.

Works out equally I guess.
    Loquacious just means "talkative", Frosty; wrong context application, good sir. But I get what you mean.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master