Thread: Best Fun Ever!

Default Best Fun Ever!

Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

It moved.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I'm sure it's fun, but I saw four guns. Maybe it was the angle of the camera, but it sure looked like they were close to shooting across each other. One person loses muzzle awareness or trigger discipline and it's gonna be a bad night.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    I'm sure it's fun, but I saw four guns. Maybe it was the angle of the camera, but it sure looked like they were close to shooting across each other. One person loses muzzle awareness or trigger discipline and it's gonna be a bad night.

Looks like a great way to get a hand shot off.

Imagine if they knew how to actually run a gun properly how much ammo they could have saved. "Accuracy by volume" comes to mind....

Somebody has a lot of work ahead just dragging them out of the fields. Texas should have been doing that on the border before it was too late...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Somebody has a lot of work ahead just dragging them out of the fields. Texas should have been doing that on the border before it was too late...
    Maybe it’s training.

I swear some of you’d figure out how to complain if a beautiful woman wanted to give you poontang. It’s killing pigs with full auto weapons and thermal optics. I’m not sure that there could be something more fun that’s firearms related.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

wingshooting

Some of those fellers could use a lesson from Gander on how to properly shoot a quartering shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Maybe it’s training.

I swear some of you’d figure out how to complain if a beautiful woman wanted to give you poontang. It’s killing pigs with full auto weapons and thermal optics. I’m not sure that there could be something more fun that’s firearms related.
    I ain't complaining. I know it would be a blast. I'm just looking at the safety of it, and from what I can tell from the video there looks to be a lot that could go wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I’m not sure that there could be something more fun that’s firearms related.
    Oh, it would be a blast. I would much prefer it than the helicopter method.

I think whom ever was driving was trying to set up a helo "slide" shot. I noticed they kept angling to bring all the shoulder fired weapons to bare, almost broad siding. I love doing the slide in a helo with a good pilot!

Looked like they were just more head on drive them down while the 240 was singing.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Group rate?
    SCDucks logo on hats....

Published January 28, 2018. During World War II it was estimated that 45,000 rounds of small arms ammunition was fired to kill one enemy soldier. In Vietnam the American military establishment consumed an estimated 50,000 rounds of ammunition for every enemy killed.