Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GUILTY

Default GUILTY

That's all.

The right verdict for his wife and son!

I guess that means the Oyster roast is off.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Are Buster and the brothers next?

Still not going to grieve for Paul. I think he was instrumental in their housekeeper's death and certainly in the death of Mallory Beach. Maybe also in the death of the young gay kid.

Along the lines of sports, politics, and a few other things muddled with general coolness there were a fair amount of nerds on here that got this one completely wrong also.

Honestly who cares. Unless you we’re related or directly affected from a victim I can’t believe how many people watched this every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    Still not going to grieve for Paul. I think he was instrumental in their housekeeper's death and certainly in the death of Mallory Beach. Maybe also in the death of the young gay kid.
    Have to say I can not disagree with you on that. I know it is not up to us to judge but just hope his soul was right before he met his maker

Can we now pronounce AleX MurdAUGH like it is supposed to be pronounced i
    Last edited by tprice; 03-02-2023 at 07:49 PM.

God has a way with dealing with evil.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

My likely unpopular opinion is that the 2 other boys on the boat that night are equally as guilty for Mallory’s death.

At any point they could’ve opted out on boarding the boat.

At any point they could’ve overpowered Paul and gotten the keys to the boat to drive.

At the point when Paul hit and spit on his girlfriend, they should’ve absolutely clobbered his punk ass on principal.

At any point they could’ve called their parents.

I’ve been underage and drunk on a boat at night and scared for my safety. Thank God he gave me the strength to protest the driver. It saved my life.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    My likely unpopular opinion is that the 2 other boys on the boat that night are equally as guilty for Mallory’s death.

At any point they could’ve overpowered Paul and gotten the keys to the boat to drive.

At the point when Paul hit and spit on his girlfriend, they should’ve absolutely clobbered his punk ass on principal.

I’ve been underage and drunk on a boat at night and scared for my safety. Thank God he gave me the strength to protest the driver. It saved my life.
    Could not agree more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

It's true that the drunk driver is usually the most sober one in the vehicle.

The crime didn't bother me as much as the cover up.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Along the lines of sports, politics, and a few other things muddled with general coolness there were a fair amount of nerds on here that got this one completely wrong also.
    You just described this site in particular and the internet in general. Anyone see the Mexican senate hearings this week?
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

i have often thought the same

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Have to say I can not disagree with you on that. I know it is not up to us to judge but just hope his soul was right before he met his maker

Can we now pronounce AleX MurdAUGH like it is supposed to be pronounced i
    I’ve never understood the last name.

I say Murdaugh and I guess to some it sounds like Dock but that’s just how I talk.

Anywho
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    God has a way with dealing with evil.
    Reckon so, but not fast enough… or widespread enough. Way too many good people get screwed, or worse, every minute of every day.

Bogster, glad you said that. I’ve felt the same way since the morning the news hit the airwaves.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Evil wears many coats…

You are not wrong

Spot on.

I'll go one further not just the guys, but the girls also. They all got off in Bedford. Looks like from the video they are all very much willing to get on the boat. No one is yelling or acting in a manner consistent with what they have said.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot