Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kinda Harsh

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    I told my Dad what Mr Sewell did and he said "you probably deserved it"
    Edited to add: My Dad knew Mr. Sewell and knew he didn't just walk around paddling
    kids for no good reason. Everyone in town, knew everyone in town.

My favorite teacher at Heathwood was also meaner than a hornet if you acted up, she was a pro at grabbing your ear lobes when you least expected it.

Kid should've STFU and done what he was told.

I graduated high school in 1990. Starting in elementary school, I got my ass beat with everything from belts and paddles to the ass, to leather straps on the palm of my hand. The last ass whippin I remember was in 10th grade. Mr Whitfield picked me up off the floor with a broom after getting in a fight in gym class. He swung that sumbitch like Hank Aaron. Fairly certain I deserved every one I ever got.

Ass beatings in school coming to an end is just another on a long list of reasons that this country is so bitchmade now. Buncha constantly offended pussies......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

But wait Feet’s, you might hurt their feelings…..

I have no issue with any of my kids teachers taking my children one-on-one and spanking or chastising them for repeated bad behavior. You humiliate my kid in front of his peers and leave him taped to a chair unattended, it’s going to turn out very bad for you. Of course, I live in Wyoming and know my kids educators and none of the teachers/principals etc at our schools are people I’d need to worry about as far as decision making is concerned.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Quote Originally Posted by murraywader View Post
    My favorite teacher at Heathwood was also meaner than a hornet if you acted up, she was a pro at grabbing your ear lobes when you least expected it.
    7th grade English/humanities teacher that smoked by any chance?
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!