• Not Guilty

19 12.03%
  • Hung Jury

97 61.39%
  • Mistrial

6 3.80%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How will jury rule

Yall ever consider how much corruption must be going on higher up the food chain if this is what can happen when you have a couple of generations of fancy lawyers in some nowhere town, SC?
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

no

and you shouldn't either.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Fun sucker.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    you don't think that it's probable that RA had the two guns on the golfcart he was riding in earlier that evening?
    exactly, he was in that cart riding the property w/ Paul earlier. Maggie and Paul were at the kennel with him afterwards. He got in the cart to go back up to the house
    and drove up to the feed room where Paul was and shot him from the cart
    Maggie took off and he shot her
    He washed the cart, cleaned up and took off
    SW is right in the error of margin in timeline, he had plenty of time to clean and dispose
    #opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by LabLuvR View Post
    Motive makes no sense either btw.
    He was fired from the firm that morning, knew he was broke and everything they owned was about to be sold off by the courts.
    He didn't want to tell Maggie and Paul and on top of that......he was headed to prison for a long long time
    Still may have originally been murder/suicide and he chickened out but almost had the nerve to try it again on the side of the road w/Eddie
    Last edited by ecu1984; 02-28-2023 at 05:03 PM.

He doesn’t have the guts to save everyone the trouble.

Just heard during testimony that the tire track on Maggie's leg matches the Polaris.
    You reckon these 5'2" "vigilante" killers borrowed the Murdaugh's Polaris while they were ninja'n ?
    Last edited by ecu1984; 02-28-2023 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    Yall ever consider how much corruption must be going on higher up the food chain if this is what can happen when you have a couple of generations of fancy lawyers in some nowhere town, SC?
    You’re getting closer to my over all theory.

We may be missing the forest for an tree
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    You’re getting closer to my over all theory.

We may be missing the forest for an tree
    Bud I’ve heard you talk about this theory of yours and the way these guys get on you, I doubt it could get much worse. Just say it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could care less about these guys, on here.

I'm not sure why that bothers you Hoggin?
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 02-28-2023 at 07:11 PM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

I could care less about these guys!
    Yet you keep spewing your garbage…

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    He was fired from the firm that morning, knew he was broke and everything they owned was about to be sold off by the courts.
    He didn't want to tell Maggie and Paul and on top of that......he was headed to prison for a long long time
    Still may have originally been murder/suicide and he chickened out but almost had the nerve to try it again on the side of the road w/Eddie
    Pretty sure he was questioned that morning, not fired.

Just heard during testimony that the tire track on Maggie's leg matches the Polaris.
    You reckon these 5'2" "vigilante" killers borrowed the Murdaugh's Polaris while they were ninja'n ?
    From my understanding, she wasn’t run over with it, she bumped into it at some point leaving the dirt/mud on her leg

Quote Originally Posted by TXFowler View Post
    From my understanding, she wasn’t run over with it, she bumped into it at some point leaving the dirt/mud on her leg

You are correct, per the actual trial. The talking heads keep reciting the golf cart and or the side by side ran over her. There is no evidence the S by S moved that night and the tire imprints match the S by S not the golf cart. And it is ore or less a mud stain or dirt mark as if one walked into an four wheeler that was put up after driving through mud and the mud hardened, and you brushed your pants up against the dried mud. It doesnt leave a muddy imprint, but it leaves a print of dirt and a tire

Hell YES!

Well, Gadget is back!
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 02-28-2023 at 08:39 PM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by TXFowler View Post
    Pretty sure he was questioned that morning, not fired.

I think Crosby (partner) said he was confronted with all the evidence, asked to resign on the morning of the murders

all I know is, if he didn't do it...........the real killer(s) are grinning like shit eating pigs
    oh, and high-fiving, they definitely throwing high-fives
    Last edited by ecu1984; 02-28-2023 at 08:58 PM.

I think Crosby (partner) said he was confronted with all the evidence, asked to resign on the morning of the murders
    Crosby and probably Marc Ball should have been disqualified as witnesses due to their overt hatred of Alec. It was palatable when Crosby was on the stand. Dude clearly hates Alec.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Alecks
    At least I'm housebroken.

Crosby and probably Marc Ball should have been disqualified as witnesses due to their overt hatred of Alec. It was palatable when Crosby was on the stand. Dude clearly hates Alec.
    Yeah, can’t believe they let the jury hear from people damaged by his crimes. Should have told that satterfield kid he wasn’t qualified to speak either.

I don’t understand what the big to do is about the blue lights?! How many volunteer fire fighters are running around with red lights? There are plenty of people whom are loosely affiliated with public entities that have lights it makes people feel special.
    It isn’t my gig but Alec will not be the first red neck attracted to flashing lights.

Marc Ball is coming across as jaded about having to pay off Alec debts

I go back to sled lying I believe they caused many people to flip and have misconceptions that were patterned Lt false.

For instance Blanca probably feels like a used fool after now she knows about the pots and clothes
    Bringing TC Smalls, if I remember his name correctly, was done to prove that AleX would lie under oath and on the witness stand. I distinctly remember Alex saying in his testimony last Thursday afternoon that he had gotten permission from TC Smalls to have blue lights. Alex also said he did not kill Maggie or Paul while under oath on the stand