Thread: Now Hiring

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Now Hiring

Attachment 81576

April will be 10 years since we opened the doors at A2Z. I’ll wait to April 1st to give my soppy post to all of you.

So we “soft” opened Customs last week. We don’t even have a sign yet and it’s loaded up. I’m now looking at building a new building and moving A2Z Auto Repairs over there and having it all on one location. 150 Kitti Wake Dr West Cola, 29170 or at US 1 and Kitti Wake. Guess I’ll go sit down with a banker and see what I’m looking at. Procrastination is not your friend. It’s only 1.2 miles from us now but I believe it’s time to start looking into building a new facility and expanding (If I can convince the bank)

Anyways we need help. I need another technician, wheel alignment guy, and wheel and tire guy. I know I probably won’t pull anyone from here but if you all would do me a favor. I don’t Facebook but if you could go to Customs page https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...ibextid=LQQJ4d and follow it, like it, give some good reviews and share the now hiring post that would be awesome. From what I can tell or been told there is a share button

Or go to A2Zs main page since it’s all umbrellaed under A2Z and give good reviews, like and share that now hiring post would be great. https://www.facebook.com/a2zautorepa...ibextid=LQQJ4d

April 1st I’ll give my soppy 10 year post and thank all of you for your support and bearing with me these last several months. Between equipment shortages, County restrictions, Wifes health, etc… I know I’ve been hard to get in touch with and delays. Thanks for understanding
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by KRT; 02-13-2023 at 10:33 PM.
    More fuel = more boost!!