Thread: Denali 1500

Default Denali 1500

Have any of you guys done away with the magnaride or whatever it’s called on the suspension. I see some deletes up to year model 2018 but not any newer than that.

Thanks
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

I did them on my wife's 2015. Prior to that is was downright dangerous if you hit a dip in the road carrying any type of speed
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

The year in question would be helpful. 2019 and 2020 I’m pretty positive is the same. I’ve done several, just went back non magnaride (no delete kit) and used resistors to fool the system and not trigger a fault on several.
    More fuel = more boost!!

KRT converted my wife's 2015 to coilover front and back. Was about $500 more than just replacing the back to factory magnaride but was only a matter of time before the front struts had an issue in my mind.

We can't tell a difference in the ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    *2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    The year in question would be helpful. 2019 and 2020 I’m pretty positive is the same. I’ve done several, just went back non magnaride (no delete kit) and used resistors to fool the system and not trigger a fault on several.
    Sorry. 2020
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

You’ll be fine converting it. I have a techs info at Arnott if needed. They are the largest company for conversions.
    More fuel = more boost!!