Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Had to let my buddy go.

Silentweapon338, He would have been 15 on June 2nd, he really never had any issues until about a week ago. Developed a slight limp in his front leg, I figured him just getting old, he just got worse, not eating or drinking. I talked with Dr. Phillips at Lake Marion veterinary and I came to realize it was just his time.
    Last edited by fracas714; 02-13-2023 at 02:42 PM.

Condolences

Quote Originally Posted by fracas714 View Post
    Silentweapon338, He would have been 15 on June 2nd, he really never had any issues until about a week ago. Developed a slight limp in his front leg, I figured him just getting old, he just got worse, not eating or drinking. I talked with Dr. Phillips at Lake Marion veterinary and I came to realize it was just his time.
    Praying for peace for you man! It sucks.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Tears my heart up dude! I am not far away from a 10 year old female Golden
    that is going downhill fast.

Sorry for your loss brother. Like many said, shouldn’t have clicked this. It is timely though. My wife and I shared a mutt hound that was a fantastic pup with a loving personality, and oddly over 12 years ago brought us together as a couple and ultimately a family. He took a quick digressive turn the last few weeks with what was cancer and frequent seizures. Sadly, and I feel guilty being out of town for work this week, my wife had to make the hard decision to put him down today after he took a bad turn last night. Dogs have a way of embodying strength, care, and loyalty that most people could only wish to convey. My only solace I can give yah is that of which I share, know that they were loved and never forget the contributions that they brought to our families with the joy and love they graced us with.

Always hate to see these threads. Our dogs are family, sorry for your loss! All dogs go to heaven!