Thread: Time to Get Your Rubbers Back Out

Default Time to Get Your Rubbers Back Out

Another weekend shot to hell. Forecast for as much as 2.5" rain between now and Sunday afternoon. Damn Rule Curve being tested in the last couple of weeks, at least the Mississippi is floating commodities again. I imagine more than a few property owners are scratching their heads right now too. Guess I will be working on my indoor to-do list again this weekend. MG

Screenshot 2023-02-10 at 10.26.11 AM.png
    Dum Spiro Spero

Tomorrow morning is gonna be a grease coat morning for sure...

I’ve been keeping a tally since the heavy rain Thanksgiving weekend. We are now at 14” total since thanksgiving day around here. Starting to think I should’ve planted some SAV instead of fescue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

I spoke with a large commercial farmer near me yesterday. They keep very precise records of the weather including rainfall. He said the total rainfall from Nov 2022 thru January 2023 is more than any year in that time period over the past 40+ years they have been tracking it.

I thought this thread would've had a different topic. I gotta get my mind outta the gutter.

I promise the Mississippi is alive and well and La is flooded.

I took some pics yesterday when I crossed over. They have the flashing signs warning of flooded roads every where on the side of I20.

Looked like we were gonna miss the rain. It was sunny for about an hour after crossing over the river, and then we ran into what I assume is headed back home and it was bad. We couldnt see, and I complain about I95 right hand lane south bound all the time but I promise the road around Shreveport will give it a run for its money!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

And I just looked at the map and I'm dreading the trip back. It appears as if I will be driving back through that mess the whole way
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by billbuster84 View Post
    I’ve been keeping a tally since the heavy rain Thanksgiving weekend. We are now at 14” total since thanksgiving day around here. Starting to think I should’ve planted some SAV instead of fescue

Add another 2.5” from Saturday evening through Sunday evening

"Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr