Thread: Kingstree to Midlands

Default Kingstree to Midlands

Trying to work out something with FOWl MOUTH. Need transportation from Kingstree to Lexington (or anywhere close). Let me know.

Thanks fellas
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

i can get it from kingstree to sumter just past shaw afb if someone can take the rest of the way

I can help out in two weeks. Headed to Georgetown on the 17th and back that Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Hollar. I do it every week.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton