Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barnwell County Killing

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    He is 8, and will be 9 on March 5th. He has a girlfriend, Miss Dixie, if everything went well there should be a litter of pups on the ground sometime the last two weeks of March. I am half owner of Dixie but my main interest in her was getting pups, my buddy has been working with her and she does show promise of being a good dog. The plan for me is to get a male pup out of the litter. Hopefully Jake can help train him up and about the time he’s ready to do it all on his own should be about same point in which Jake has to ease into retirement

I hope it all goes as planned
    That new pup will have some big shoes to fill

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    He is 8, and will be 9 on March 5th. He has a girlfriend, Miss Dixie, if everything went well there should be a litter of pups on the ground sometime the last two weeks of March. I am half owner of Dixie but my main interest in her was getting pups, my buddy has been working with her and she does show promise of being a good dog. The plan for me is to get a male pup out of the litter. Hopefully Jake can help train him up and about the time he’s ready to do it all on his own should be about same point in which Jake has to ease into retirement

I hope it all goes as planned
    I like it, keep us posted brother.
    Jake has a pretty large fan club around here

Watching him fight coons would have been awesome. When I went he fought armadillos and that was pretty funny cause he couldn’t penetrate their armor but he still gave them hell and they did all they could to get away from him.