Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Often...

Morning to get the day started.

my lady showers me, that count? Most of yall don't get that
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

I never get in bed unless I'm freshly washed allowing about 20 minutes to cool down. I usually wash before leaving the house in the morning too.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

I use the scratch and sniff as a barometer
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Yeah, warm epsom salt baths are pretty relaxing and for soreness.. maybe sometimes with baking soda, other times it might be a pink salt. I have a six foot long cast iron claw tub, then a walk in. We actually had to bring the tub in before full framing. I've got a little table to hold my spit cup, and throw on a little Dead and I'm pretty comfy.

I used to not really be bothered by Tucker.. I do have a friend who reminds me of him more then me, his laugh is silly as shit. I don't do bow ties though, guess he's still wearing them. I make it a point to not watch the news.

Quote Originally Posted by joshua2 View Post
    When that section between your bag and the crease of your leg gets greasy. Thats usually a good indication that a bath is nearby.
    Went 14 days without a shower one time, that stuff right there is what keeps you from chaffing. Just make sure when you change your drawers, you throw them in a fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by buckpro View Post
    Went 14 days without a shower one time, that stuff right there is what keeps you from chaffing. Just make sure when you change your drawers, you throw them in a fire.
    I was reading a hunt recap for a guy who spent 5+ weeks in Alaska hunting on another forum. He went the whole time without showering ... That had to be rank.

In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Bucky Townsend, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyTownsend View Post
    In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Bucky Townsend, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

I don't know if this is the best literary post in this site's history, or if you had a psychotic break.

Quote Originally Posted by buckpro View Post
    I've gone 10 on a hunt with just baby wipes for crack/crease/crevice management every 2-3 days.

Did almost 3 weeks out at sea when the rainmaker broke and water was reserved for cooking, drinking and cooling. That was one funky boat by the time that thing got fixed.

you nasty

I shower with Dawn. If it’s gentle enough for a baby duck it’s gentle enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyTownsend View Post
    Plato, Socrates, and Bucky.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Plato, Socrates, and Bucky.
    Or, American Psycho.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

When we were at the national training center in California I went 2-3 weeks using only baby wipes. Had a captain with us that was notorious for taking 2-3 showers a day whether he needed it or not. His goal at NTC was to not shower while in the field. He reached his goal and stunk to high heaven. Removed his clothes and straight to the trash can they went.

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Or, American Psycho.
    If you know you know

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Or, American Psycho.
    Shame on me, I really should have seen that one by now.

Right when I wake up, right before I go to sleep.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

My oldest daughter has an esthetician license, so I good peel might happen soon.. before spring, you have to stay out of the sun. I have no qualms with taking care of me, I'm not going to dye my hair.. I don't care about going grey, nor would I opt for non needed plastic surgery. I'm not vain, honestly, kinda. I believe in taking care of myself in case I live a long time.