Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: from Chyyna

If they can see really well with a satellite what would be the purpose of the ballon other than to transport something?
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

Last edited by DoubleSprig; 02-04-2023 at 11:15 AM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

I can the spy craft right now in the sky to the north from Columbia.

Quote Originally Posted by pee dee View Post
    If they can see really well with a satellite what would be the purpose of the ballon other than to transport something?
    That’s what I’m wondering, what’s the point of a balloon anymore? I doubt very seriously it’s of national security, it would have been blown away long ago if so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    That’s what I’m wondering, what’s the point of a balloon anymore? I doubt very seriously it’s of national security, it would have been blown away long ago if so.

Something is not right with that story.

There are all sorts of great conspiracy theories circulating!

Quote Originally Posted by santee11 View Post
    I can the spy craft right now in the sky to the north from Columbia.
    Same here from mcbee

IMG_20230204_114823544.jpg
    They've made it to Sumter.
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

Wonder how much enriched uranium that balloon could tote
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

I thought it worth dusting off the telescope but not really

0E2C21DE-C47D-465E-BFCE-C288B49F0969.jpg
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

I've been scratching my head about this. We have satellites they have satellites, Russia has satellites, every developed Nation worth a s*** has satellites. We look at them they look at us. Why did they send something that's blatantly obvious that they knew we would see? Was it the test us to see if we would shoot it down? Were they hoping that we wouldn't? Is it carrying something? Is this a test run?
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

OK now. Fess up. How many of you took a shot at it.

Silentweapon might actually have something big enough o make it up there!

Quote Originally Posted by willk View Post
    I've been scratching my head about this. We have satellites they have satellites, Russia has satellites, every developed Nation worth a s*** has satellites. We look at them they look at us. Why did they send something that's blatantly obvious that they knew we would see? Was it the test us to see if we would shoot it down? Were they hoping that we wouldn't? Is it carrying something? Is this a test run?
    My tinfoil hat idea is it is actually owned by us and nothing but a distraction from something else. But I saw where china claimed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

Default from Chyyna

Better watch out for the squint eyed carrier pigeons theyll be sending next week!!!!

Last edited by ccleroy; 02-04-2023 at 01:07 PM.

Wonder what is refueling under those tankers? A P-8 coming up from the South as well...

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    Better watch out for the squint eyed carrier pigeons theyll be sending next week!!!!
    You better believe that they will. Asians are masters at low tech war...

Interesting Mongol War Tactics: Cats, Swallows and Human Fat
    While doing some research, I found out some of the Mongols' most deadly seige technology included cats, swallows and even human fat!

Quote:
    The first large-scale Mongol attack in Xi Xia happened at the mighty fortress at Volohai. Unable to breach the walls of Volohai, Genghis Khan resorted to a clever trick. He sent a message from his encampment to the Tangut general announcing that he would end his siege in exchange for a gift of one thousand cats and ten thousand swallows. Astonished by the unusual request, the fortress commander gratefully complied. After the animals arrived in the Mongol camp, Genghis Khan ordered his men to tie a small cotton-wool tuft to the tail of each creature then set the tuft afire. When the panicked and frightened animals were turned loose, they made directly for their nests and lairs inside Volohai, igniting hundreds of small fires. While the panicked defenders were preoccupied with putting out fires, Genghis Khan's warriors stormed the city in conquest.
    Quote:
    The Mongol siege against the walled town of Kusong exemplified Koryo's [Korea's] heroic resistance. General Sartai brought the full array of his medieval assault weapons to bear against the city's defenses. While Mongol troops attempted to undermine the defensive walls by tunneling under them, formidable lines of catapults hurled large boulders and molten metal at the town. Special assault teams used siege towers and scaling ladders against the earthen walls and pushed flaming carts against the city's wooden gates. Perhaps the most grisly tactical weapon used at the siege of Kusong was the catapult-launched fire-bomb. The Mongols boiled down their captives and used liquified human fat to fuel a weapon which produced fires that were practically inextinguishable. Kusong's defenders refused to surrender and stubbornly held on for thirty terrifying days and nights. An old Mongol general, inspecting the ramparts during the siege, commented that, "...I have never seen [a city] undergo an attack like this which did not, in the end, submit." In the end Kusong remained in Koryo's hands.
    O.K. Now I might have held off against the cats. The 10,000 swallows with burning tufts of cotton on their tails setting everything on fire would have really started to bother me.

But I tell you what: The burning fat of my melted friends being spewed all over my fort in viturally inextinguishable hell pretty much would have put me over the top.

"Mr. Mongol. Please stop throwing the burning fat of my men all over this fort. You can have it. It's drafty anyway."

They might want us to shoot it down. It might contain a new china virus and it would spread with the air
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"