Thread: Patrick Reed

Default Patrick Reed

More controversy.

https://twitter.com/chambleebrandel/...0%2Fframe.html

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Patrick Reed has child bearing hips and has a warped ass mind.. but I believe you have to prove intent. There's been a few things else go on recently.. not sure what video that is.

I did wake up early as heck on Monday to watch the final round, ended up watching the last few in my office. It was awesome

He's known more for his controversies, than his golf game.

He's pretty good at golf, too.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Yeah, but he cheats

Not that I'm saying 100 percent this time. I guess that's the tree vid break down, with Brandle. I don't think back at the tee they could identify which tree the ball would fly in, you gotta admit those trees are kinda fucked up, there are balls all buried throughout them. He was asked to identify his ball, he did.. or maybe, then did. The rules official has to take his word.

I was hoping to read that Reed drove his truck into the Reedy River or something. Tha hell did I just watch?

a slow motion golfball.
    and yall think soccer is boring?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    He's pretty good at golf, too.
    100%. They all are at that level. He just likes to skirt the edge of the rules way to much.

oh, his short game wizardry is fun to watch, and with that closed stance. I've seen a few others do it, tried it years ago, it just doesn't fit for me.

Soccer sucks, golf doesn't. We frown upon cheaters. It's not like the rest of the bullshit you heathens watch.

Right on, 3 1/2.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

There's no flopping in golf.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Tha hell did I just watch?
    The ball lands in the first tree per video. Using binoculars, he looks at a ball in the 3rd tree and tells the official it's 100% his. He takes a 1 shot penalty but still saves at least one shot by not going back to the tee and hitting it again.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 02-02-2023 at 08:06 AM.

That's the thing about golf. You have to have the honor to call a penalty on yourself. A lot is left up to the player, intent.

Tell that to Bill Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    That's the thing about golf. You have to have the honor to call a penalty on yourself. A lot is left up to the player, intent.
    To me, it seems like the integrity/ethics in golf is slowly withering away. Both in players and the PGA. I'm interested to see what this Tiger & Rory league thingy looks like and what carry over it has to the PGA.