Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 05 Duramax Intermittent Issue

I, surprised it would go in gear if key not all the way forward? Simplest things will drive you crazy. I bought a brand new Xpress and then a new trolling motor a month later one time. Installed quick disconnect bracket, put motor on, put plug onto tm wiring and plugged in, nothing? Cut plug back off, held wire to battery worked. Hmmm? Finally my buddy said let’s pull plug in off the boat. It was wired backwards from the damn factory??! Guess it was made in a Friday. Glad you worked the problem. My old Duramax would lose its prime sometimes when cold and not crank. Would have to hand pump the botton on top of filter housing then it would go. But only did it when it was really cold? Gremlins!!!
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by buckshot1224 View Post
    Very likely.

Where are you located?

Chucked helped me early on with mine tuning and minor issues. I do all my own work with the engine and tranny, which has been very little for 250k

I’ve got an ‘05, dad has an ‘05, farm help has an ‘05……several other around here have same model/year range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Trannys aren't any help for anything but turning your stomach