Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FAFO

Nope.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

I have to raise daughters in this world...
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

If kid's pudding cup ass was playing sports instead of tik toking all the time, he may have outran him.

I can't see a dang thing you post.

I thought we had IT folks on payroll around here.

I think it's because you are viewing the site in some blue/white archival weird mode instead of full version. Go to the bottom of any page and start clicking on archive. Then click on full site nearer the top of that page...

That's a big swing and a miss.

I can't see them either because my IT folks have twitters blocked.

You should just be happy you can't see daily reminders that Amerika is dying anyway. You get enough of that at the office...

Toof and I are head down in the sand.

Might be the weak wifi down here.

On another note, I wish the lardass little kid had pulled that shit on Glenn's wife. Instead of charging in, Glenn would have doubled over with laughter while she went and whooped his ass...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    On another note, I wish the lardass little kid had pulled that shit on Glenn's wife. Instead of charging in, Glenn would have doubled over with laughter while she went and whooped his ass...
    Than cleaned him, push pressed him to a back rack position and then squatted him for reps.

The legal route here IMHO is that he would have been fine had he not broken the cell phone to pieces. At a minimum he will face legal issues for destruction of property.

My claim would be I saw him throw something at my wife, and I was in fear of her life. That's why I pushed him down. I then realized he was not a threat, but admittedly lost my temper and broke his cell phone.

2th’s been telling y’all about them kids and cell phones .

Would the “hero” husband have had the same heart if the perp were a grownt-ass man?
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Little shit should learn not to fuck with grown people.
    "run and gun guide service"

Two wrongs don’t make a right. At least that’s what my grand mammy use to say.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 02-01-2023 at 04:06 PM.

Had a kid done that when I was coming up, ass beating woulda been handed down by the adults & then another when we got home.

Where’s the video of said snake prank? Surely that’s somewhere online. All I see is a kid videoing someone in a car. You push my kid down like that and I’ll end you.
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

People are just wound so tight nowadays, one little thing and they will blow their top.

I did stupid stuff when I was a kid. How many of y'all have scared someone with a fake or dead snake? Tied fishing line on a dollar and messed with people at the movie theater? Sprayed some fart spray in a crowd? We used to hide in the bushes and throw ripe persimmons at cars when they drove by in our neighborhood. Kids are kids, they do dumb stuff.

If I got caught, the 'adults' in those scenarios walked or drove my terrified arse home, let my parents know what happened and it was handled with a swiftness by my parents. The people were pissed, but knew it wasn't their place to discipline me. Not many reasons for a grown man to lay hands on an unknown 12 year old unless he is putting someone in imminent danger, which did not appear to be the case in this situation.
    Formerly DM88