Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time to go clap the erasers

Default Time to go clap the erasers

That little girl needs to find her a safe space.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

I wouldn't want to be a teacher or a cop these days.

That's just sad.

Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Several times over the past two years I have been asked by the director of the career center/ vocational school for the local high schools to put in for the teaching position for one of the curriculums they offer.

I see videos like this and I tell myself “no way I’d even consider it”
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Public education is so awesome. This is what we get when there are no boundaries. The teacher being "tolerant" got her leg broke. Tolerance will get you maimed or killed quickly.
    Last edited by Mars Bluff; 02-01-2023 at 10:59 AM.

We need to call a time out with most everyone born after Gen X and see if we can't get a mulligan.

Quote Originally Posted by First Coat View Post
    I wouldn't want to be a teacher or a cop these days.
    My thoughts exactly. My Mom, rest her soul, quit teaching back in the late 80's because teachers were being stripped of their ability to control the classroom. It's a free for all now. Bring back the paddle with holes drilled in it.

Fourth grade teacher got fired after a student broke her arm and she tried to escalate it outside the school district. The principal that fired her and suppressed the problems with the child got promoted to a district seat.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
    We need to call a time out with most everyone born after Gen X and see if we can't get a mulligan.
    Yeah, hopefully the baby boomers get it right this time.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Yeah, hopefully the baby boomers get it right this time.
    Ha!
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Remember, we have to make sure kids are exposed to things like this to make sure they are equipped and prepared for the real world!
    Formerly DM88

Must have great parents.

Bet she's never heard the sound of a belt ripping through her Old Man's belt loops in short order...

but needs to.

Sadly, statistics say that she probably won't have ever made his acquaintance until the lawsuits against the school district are filed.

Again, we didn't have that problem back when I was in school. The principal took care of troublemakers.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

20yrs ago my dad retired early from teaching these kids vocational curriculum. He got all the troubled kids. When they asked him why he told them he’d had enough of the BS and lack of support from the administration and district level and that he wasn’t going to jail for beating one of those shitheads senseless or killing someone’s child. My father didn’t cuss and was a gentleman, just didn’t take crap from anyone.

Mom taught first grade for 30 years and retired not because she was ready but because the parents were terrible. Mom’s about as devout a Christian lady as you’d ever meet. In my 50 years I’ve heard her say one cuss word and it was about the damn worthless parents she was having to deal with.

I could never be a teacher and put up with the lack of respect and unruly behavior of kids and parents these days.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
    Remember, we have to make sure kids are exposed to things like this to make sure they are equipped and prepared for the real world!
    Damn straight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

My mom retired from teaching in public schools. After a year away decided she missed it but wasn’t willing to go back to public school. She teaches at a private Christian school now and loves going to work every day. Her only regret is she didn’t leave the public school system sooner.
    For the ducks